[Q] How to save my canvas HD (A116) stuck in BootLoop

Search This thread

Raveesh Delhi

Apr 9, 2014
Hi guys, i'm a bit of a noob and new to these things.

My Canvas HD (A116) is stuck in a Boot Loop and not even going to recovery mode.

History:- I had rooted my Canvas HD,
installed Carliv touch recovery-2 and tried Cynogenmod Port and JellyXperia-V6,
afterwards I restored my phone using ClockWorkMod recovery backup I made earlier.
Then Problem Occurred when I reset my phone using "Factory Data Reset" in settings,
since then the phone is stuck in bootloop- it just shows the CANVAS HD flash then Carliv Recovery Processing loop
and this keeps repeating again & again.

The trouble is that the USB connector of my phone has also become faulty.

Any advise to what can I do?
OR should I take it to micromax service center???

Attachments

• IMG_20140420_011832.jpg
    IMG_20140420_011832.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_20140420_011834.jpg
    IMG_20140420_011834.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 360

Raveesh Delhi

Apr 9, 2014
Flash stock firmware
With this tutorial
forums.droidbeans.com/micromax-a116-canvas-hd-rom-index/(stock-rom)-(stock-recovery)-for-micromax-a116-hd/?wap2
Hope u helped u :cool:

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply but the USB port of my canvas A116 is also causing problem and I can't get a stable connection.

Any other advise???

jayadu

Mar 18, 2014
Coimbatore
Hi guys, i'm a bit of a noob and new to these things.

My Canvas HD (A116) is stuck in a Boot Loop and not even going to recovery mode.

History:- I had rooted my Canvas HD,
installed Carliv touch recovery-2 and tried Cynogenmod Port and JellyXperia-V6,
afterwards I restored my phone using ClockWorkMod recovery backup I made earlier.
Then Problem Occurred when I reset my phone using "Factory Data Reset" in settings,
since then the phone is stuck in bootloop- it just shows the CANVAS HD flash then Carliv Recovery Processing loop
and this keeps repeating again & again.

The trouble is that the USB connector of my phone has also become faulty.

Any advise to what can I do?
OR should I take it to micromax service center???

OK so as the recovery is accessible by u
Flash som other ROM 4 nw
Nd thn download a flashable zip of stock Nd thn flash it

Bheem_Singh

Apr 15, 2014
Rooted Canvas HD stuck on logo

I rooted my Canvas HD and installed SamFlare V5.1 ROM on this, I tried to increase my phone storage using Re-Partition.apk and after that I reboot into recovery, it shows error and when I tried to restart it, it stuck on CANVA SHD logo.

Please help.

Raveesh Delhi

Apr 9, 2014
I rooted my Canvas HD and installed SamFlare V5.1 ROM on this, I tried to increase my phone storage using Re-Partition.apk and after that I reboot into recovery, it shows error and when I tried to restart it, it stuck on CANVA SHD logo.

Please help.

Bheem I hope your problem has been solved.

As for my problem, my device is unsavable.

shivrajsingh

Sep 10, 2013
Jaipur
Realme GT 2 Pro
Without working usb connection, you should not try flashing different roms. I lost Samsung galaxy i5000 due to same problem. I didnot have button combination option to go to recovry.
However your device can survive. 1. Turn off the phone by removing battery.
2. Press and hold the Power button along with both the
‘Volume +’ and ‘Volume -’ buttons until the screen
displays two options.(volume keys first then power key . after 5-10 seconds holding, Then 2 option will appear)
3. Press the ‘Volume +’ button to enter Recovery Mode.

wipe dalvik, data, cache partion. install MIUI or pure xperia z2(my choice only, you can try any stable rom) from your memory card.
This should work and get usb repaired aSAP.

igeekyayush

Sep 22, 2012
Redmi Note 11
Hey guys
I have Micromax A114. It just won't boot up. No logo nothing. When I connect it to my laptop it keeps connecting and disconnecting. Please help me guys. Can't even flash stock ROM as the phone keep disconnecting.

Can't go to fastboot or recovery. Its bricked

shashank550

May 20, 2017
You can always go to the Service Center but they will not touch your mobile because your phone is rooted .. If you unroot it also it will have traces so going to service center is a bad idea

Top Liked Posts