Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

chispas117

Account currently disabled
Dec 2, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Ha so it is not possible?..I'm confused, I bought mine of contract and I'm not worried about Knox tripping

Sent from my SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

the2rrell

Jun 27, 2011
Ha so it is not possible?..I'm confused, I bought mine of contract and I'm not worried about Knox tripping

Im VERY surprised that this thread has not been locked and closed. As stated you have to flash the kernel for the ROM to work. WE ATT USERS CAN NOT FLASH KERNELS ( OP seems ignorant to that fact for some reason, though others keep mentioning it . No offense to the OP ) he is asking for users to risk bricking there phones on his word<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THREAD CLOSED UNTIL OP FIXES ISSUES
    Build from the best Dev team`s elements and Final release of 4.4.2 TW KitKat
    Only for Canadians and for them who want to make their own customization on the ROM.
    Supported Carrier Out of the box: SM- N900W8 Canadian Variants.
    (Rogers, Fido, Telus, Koodo, Bell, Virgin, SaskTel and MTS)

This ROM also working like a charm with T-Mobile AT&T and Mexican Variants too.
    no name ROM

Please flash this Kernel after flashing the ROM if you are on AT&T

LINK REMOVED

Options include:
    Android 4.4.2 KitKat

I. New KK firmware Stock D3 based lightly themed to get some touch of changes
    II. Stock, fast, clean & stable!
    III. TouchWiz launcher
    IV. Exfat support
    V. 4 way power menu
    VI. DeOdexed
    VII. Rooted
    VIII. SuperSu
    IX. LTE 4G boost Support
    X. Fully Optimized
    XI. Modified SystemUI
    XII. Disabled Boot Sound
    XIII. 100% Transparent Weather
    XIV. Carrier IQ Free

Recommended: Make a Nandroid Backup always.
    COPY ROM TO THE EXTERNAL SDCARD or internal SD BEFORE INSTALLING!
    You must System Wipe by CWM or TWRP Recovery from advance wipe menu. You can keep your data.
    Wipe Cache
    Wipe Dalvik-Cache
    Flash ROM
    Super-fast and battery friendly.
    Thank me if you like this no name ROM.
    Enjoy……….!!!

Download
    LINK REMOVED

Im VERY surprised that this thread has not been locked and closed. As stated you have to flash the kernel for the ROM to work. WE ATT USERS CAN NOT FLASH KERNELS ( OP seems ignorant to that fact for some reason, though others keep mentioning it . No offense to the OP ) he is asking for users to risk bricking there phones on his word<<<
    I don't think OP has any clue what's going on with AT&T note 3 at all.

Or he's somehow cracked the bootloader for us. LOL

Hopefully nobody reads this that owns an att note 3 and believes that you can actually flash a kernel without tripping the Knox kernel fuse or locked bootloader...otherwise a semi hard brick that most novices wouldn't be able to recover...

DO NOT FLASH KERNELS IF YOU OWN THE ATT NOTE 3...att note 3 has a locked boot loader. ..at this point in time att kit kat official build doesn't even have root, nor does it have a safestrap or working recovery so I'm confused how anyone flashed this successfully from KK on an att note 3?

Mega
    Yes it will work with AT&T.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app