This is what i get after supporting OMATE truesmart

Search This thread

torrentlord

Mar 5, 2009
tenerife
Its been like 3 months i ask for a refund omate says next month every email i received imagine 3 MONTHS that nearly 1000 us dollars where is my refund be ashame of yourself .do you have money left from your travel what is your next excuse . Refund my money and stop making promises i dont want to hear thos next month again OMATE are you listening or ignoring me again , now they try to delete every post or question i make on facebook or G+ my emails are ignored , thsi is unprofesional company . i have lost my patience

martinbogo1

Mar 26, 2014
Not much we can do to help. There is no official Omate presence on xda. Feel you pain though, I have hundreds of hours support and dev work put in to help folks and still have yet to get my Oct pledge.

After 6 months, my October 1900MHz, 1+8G, dev edition (laser engraved) did arrive. See other post.

No tracking number was given, but it was shipped SuissePost.

-M

Reactions: torrentlord

torrentlord

Mar 5, 2009
tenerife
Happy for you bro , i ordered mine last october too but i cancelled it at late december they told me ill get my refund, every month past they will say next month then they send me to contact cecile@omate.com then after a month cecile told me to contact partner@omate.com and TODAY after a month waiting for my refund partner@omate.com told me to contact service@omate.com so what will happend next. laurent keep putting advertisement on google plus, nearly everyday and answering others question and post but when he see any post of refung he just try to ignore it

Last edited:

kuronosan

Nov 10, 2008
He responded to one earlier. You need to post to him directly and not piggyback another post.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mghtymse007

Aug 31, 2011
Same thing here. Got tired of waiting, so grabbed one off ebay a few months back....cancelled my order and have gotten nothing but the run around ever since.

After no response for nearly two months...I finally got this:

Dear,*

Sorry the next batch of refund will take place after the shipment of the Kickstarter backers.
Omate has taken over its webshop on Jan 31st, we only charge the order a few days before shipment so customers can update or cancel any time in the meantime.
Previously, we were working with ROCKI who collected the preorders until Jan 30th. We are working with them to recover the preorders.

Best regards,

Omate TrueSmart Team

What does shipping have to do with refunds? Has anyone tried "talking" with a upper level Rocki staff member?

kuronosan

Nov 10, 2008
Because they're dedicating all their staff to handling kickstarter issues first, and then they will go through preorders.

Right now Rocki has all the preorder money and will not release it until preorder units are shipped/ready for refund.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Cate CS

Apr 27, 2014
Omate is a fraud???

I'm in your same situation, after six months of waiting for my TS I decided to give up and I asked a refund. They ignore me at all, months without an answer and after all they say to me to wait "end of all shippings", is a big lie, why can't we do something to have our money back now? I'm tired of lies and nonsense words we have to do something.

haybill

Apr 13, 2012
Somewhere in Europe
I'm in your same situation, after six months of waiting for my TS I decided to give up and I asked a refund. They ignore me at all, months without an answer and after all they say to me to wait "end of all shippings", is a big lie, why can't we do something to have our money back now? I'm tired of lies and nonsense words we have to do something.

Not sure whether this thread is still active--but, in the hope that it is--does anyone have the latest news on the Shipping details??
What is Omate's position on shipping the KickStarter pledges for 1GB/8Gb 2100 version??
Any ideas?

DaBountyHunter

Apr 22, 2009
London
Not sure whether this thread is still active--but, in the hope that it is--does anyone have the latest news on the Shipping details??
What is Omate's position on shipping the KickStarter pledges for 1GB/8Gb 2100 version??
Any ideas?

I've got mine. Was posted on the 12th April received it on the 25th. I'm a UK backer. Received in great condition packed very well. Only gripe was I was expecting an additional cradle as I pledged for an extra one but didn't get it.

Reactions: haybill

thermalboyz

May 1, 2008
NoWhere
Any ideas?

Received mine last week (EU 2100 1/8GB first Batch), so i am thinking if Omate keep their promise to ship the second EU 2100 batch then you will soon received it. (It took about 2 weeks or more once received tracking).

Delivery in UK by Royal mail. Swiss Post database tracking update seems a bit late, so use THIS site to track your item (better than Swiss Post site tracking).

Reactions: haybill

haybill

Apr 13, 2012
Somewhere in Europe
I've got mine. Was posted on the 12th April received it on the 25th. I'm a UK backer. Received in great condition packed very well. Only gripe was I was expecting an additional cradle as I pledged for an extra one but didn't get it.

One question--did you receive any communication prior to your watch arriving at your door??
I have heard zero--since filling out the delivery details.

Possibly my mistake was that, although a UK resident--I spend more time out of the country and I used my Asian address--this could be one reason for a delay in the dispatch.
Hence, I was interested in whether Omate contacted you before sending the Truesmart.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Received mine last week (EU 2100 1/8GB first Batch), so i am thinking if Omate keep their promise to ship the second EU 2100 batch then you will soon received it. (It took about 2 weeks or more once received tracking).

Delivery in UK by Royal mail. Swiss Post database tracking update seems a bit late, so use THIS site to track your item (better than Swiss Post site tracking).

Where, and when, did you receive a Tracking Number??

In fact--does anyone have a communication email address for Omate [ I know they probably won't answer--but I would like to check that my delivery hasn't hit a glitch--possibly my stupid decision to use my Asian Address--in which case I would happily give them a UK alternative]

Last edited:

britesc

Dec 22, 2012
3 out of 10 and getting less.

Hi,
Received mine today.
I have no idea what I have got, How to turn it on even, at the moment it's a cool looking piece of inert metal and plastic.
Feel very ripped off as I pledged for the developer edition for Europe months ago and nowhere does it acknowledge this or even how to turn it on etc.

Sucks big time.

Wanted this as I am partially sighted seems I've now got to ask family to search the web for docs and how-tos etc.

Really sucks.

Hope Laurent enjoys the profit... Still not sure if it is a scam will see how far I manage to get with it...

jB :cool:

haybill

Apr 13, 2012
Somewhere in Europe
One more question--
having gone to the Kickstarter comments section, as mentioned, I see that folks are referring to a mailing list--anyone let me in on the secret as to where we might find such a list???

Bingo--got a reply from one of the other backers with details of the mailing lists--and, guess what, I'm on 24 April--Gawd knows how long it will take to arrive, though. Hopefully Customs here will go easy--but I am not holding my breath.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not much we can do to help. There is no official Omate presence on xda. Feel you pain though, I have hundreds of hours support and dev work put in to help folks and still have yet to get my Oct pledge.

After 6 months, my October 1900MHz, 1+8G, dev edition (laser engraved) did arrive. See other post.

No tracking number was given, but it was shipped SuissePost.

-M
    Any ideas?

Any ideas?

Used "partner@omate.com", they emailed me tracking. Hope this help
    @haybill