Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

schaps

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2006
Nancy
www.touchxperience.com
Hello,
I didn’t come here since a long time so I came back to give you fresh news about TouchXperience. There are some rumors over here that TouchXperience project was abandoned, let me tell you that is untrue. I am working on it relentlessly since 2 years now and believe me or not, it is coming soon. I wanted to deliver a touch user interface at the level of what exists on iPhone and other Androids, as you can imagine it was a hard challenge... I hope the video demos will impress you:

http://www.touchxperience.com/

First of all I would like to thank all of you who supported me and trusted me since the beginning of this project, I also apologize for the too long wait, but it was a really huge work and I had to face so many problems that I had to delay the release continuously. Several times I wanted to give up but I promised you I will achieve this project so I did it.

4347926723_8950217edf.jpg
4292468123_14877bd017.jpg
4293211440_6d1aeff756.jpg
4349192058_3553539ea8.jpg

There were a lot of changes compared to the first demos I showed on last year, especially a new graphic engine which benefits from hardware acceleration to deliver a smooth and high level 3D UI. But the basis remains the same: the user interface has many panels easily accessible and highly customizable and those panels can contain widgets or menus. TouchXperience offers hundred of widgets and menu items, also built-in menus which replace traditional system menus or add some nice functionalities: applications, documents, widgets, settings, messaging, contacts, tasks, appointments, call log, events, task manager, file explorer, games, Internet, search, notifications, favorites, communications, profiles, Wi-Fi networks, data connections, Bluetooth devices, ActiveSync partnerships, network, media library, photos, RSS feeds, installed applications, recent applications, ringtones, web radios, Xbox Live,... Everything is fully customizable, contents as well as graphics, you can even use interactive backgrounds which animate, as you can see on video, depending on touch pressure, ambient light, time, battery level, tilt level, or other system parameters... If you have any interesting idea please let me know.

TouchXperience will be open to developers (even beginners) who could develop their own widgets and other plugins. At the moment TouchXperience is exclusively available to beta testers and donators.

My other applications will be publicly available in the following weeks, I didn’t tell you much about it but these are applications I released to private beta testers on last summer, unfortunately I didn’t have time to care of it until now. For those of you who are interested I published some screenshots on my FlickR account.

I hope I gave you a good reason to keep on with Windows Mobile! ;)

New applications are publicly available on www.touchxperience.com : Time Synchronizer, File Editor, TouchPaint, Capture Tool, Security Manager.
More will come later...

Last edited:
Reactions: mikaelel

tramane

Jun 11, 2005
Austin, TX
SCHAPS!!
I thought it was abandonded too.
I LOVED your roms, and left to blackberry, then to android and came back to TP2
So its good to know Your still in the game!!

owz206

Jul 17, 2008
Llanelli
WOW, Thanks Schaps, been looking forward to this UI since I had my Diamond, now you can really uleash the beauty of this beast on the HD2.

Waiting in anticipation.:D

pilgrim011

May 3, 2008
Belgrade
www.tvojsajt.com
That looks just great, schaps.:cool: I've been waiting for this since my Hermes days. :) I just want to tell you that your "old" apps like AdvancedConfig are still something that practically every WinMo phone owner is using.

subsparx

Oct 23, 2007
Wow, I'm highly impressed, that looks amazing. Is this going to be HD2 specific or will it run on something like a HTC Pure (Diamond 2)

da_mafkeez

Mar 21, 2007
looks great, is this for htc only or also for samsung omnia II and Pro smartphones?

will it be free for download? (with donations)

DaveShaw

Senior Moderator Emeritus
Dec 4, 2007
Huddersfield
www.taeguk.co.uk
Julien,

I always knew you would get this finished. Congratulations on what looks like the best thing to hit Win Mo in a long time.

Can't wait to see this in action.:cool:

Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

All the best,
Dave

wacky.banana

Moderator Emeritus
Apr 30, 2007
Julien,

GREAT to see you back!! I tried sending you a message at christmas over at your TouchXperience site but found it down so I assumed you had given up.

Forget the coding; from a human to human perspective, and what we know of some of the personal difficulties you have had to overcome, welcome back!!

Best news I have had for ages... :)

All the best,

WB

leemoss84

Sep 14, 2009
Murfreesboro,TN
just watched the video and i cant wait for this to come out. hopefully it will run on the pure? if not im gonna have to get a leo!! awesome work man, truly awesome!

Aug 30, 2009
greetings

dude its awesome man just saw the video demo and its gr88 just cant wait
1 little question will it run on xperia x1
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz say yes plz plz plz:D:D:D

jez83uk

Nov 12, 2006
Chelmsford
I know it was originally promised for the Hermes. Is that still going to be the case that lower spec qvga devices will be supported?

vasta.antonio

Nov 12, 2006
TouchXperience UI Presto...

Credo che siano armai in tanti qui in xda che non vedono l'ora di provare il tuo grande progetto...
Ritengo sia uno dei più belli mai visti:p
Sono più di anno che gli sto dietro,ho seguito un pò le tue novità e devo dire che TouchXperience UI si è veramente sviluppato tantissimo...
Sembra che l'attesa stia per finire e ne sono felice...ritengo e,credo,che tu sia uno dei pochi a dare un colpo in più a windows mobile,lasciato un po indietro dagli sviluppatori,che si concentrano un po più sulle novità di quest'ultimo anno,come l'I-Phone e compagnia bella!!!
Grazie per quello che hai realizato e spero di poterlo provare presto....
Auguri per il tuo lavoro...:)

Fallen Spartan

Moderator Emeritus- Irish Pride, Spartan Legacy
Credo che siano armai in tanti qui in xda che non vedono l'ora di provare il tuo grande progetto...
Ritengo sia uno dei più belli mai visti:p
Sono più di anno che gli sto dietro,ho seguito un pò le tue novità e devo dire che TouchXperience UI si è veramente sviluppato tantissimo...
Sembra che l'attesa stia per finire e ne sono felice...ritengo e,credo,che tu sia uno dei pochi a dare un colpo in più a windows mobile,lasciato un po indietro dagli sviluppatori,che si concentrano un po più sulle novità di quest'ultimo anno,come l'I-Phone e compagnia bella!!!
Grazie per quello che hai realizato e spero di poterlo provare presto....
Auguri per il tuo lavoro...:)

Could you please abide by forum rules and use English language......thanks

EDIT - I see (below) you were posting at same time as me

Thanks

Rick

vasta.antonio

Nov 12, 2006
TouchXperience UI Presto...

sorry error
------------

I think that many here in xda weapon that can not wait to try your great project ...
I think it is one of the most beautiful ever seen:p
I'm more of a year that I'm behind, I followed some of your news and I must say that TouchXperience UI has really developed a lot ...
It seems that the wait is over, and I'm happy ... I think and I believe that you are one of the few to give a blow to most Windows Mobile, left a bit back from the developers that concentrate a bit more about news of the past year, as the I-Phone and company!
Thank you for what you realizate and I hope to try soon ....
Congratulations for your work ...:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,
    I didn’t come here since a long time so I came back to give you fresh news about TouchXperience. There are some rumors over here that TouchXperience project was abandoned, let me tell you that is untrue. I am working on it relentlessly since 2 years now and believe me or not, it is coming soon. I wanted to deliver a touch user interface at the level of what exists on iPhone and other Androids, as you can imagine it was a hard challenge... I hope the video demos will impress you:

http://www.touchxperience.com/

First of all I would like to thank all of you who supported me and trusted me since the beginning of this project, I also apologize for the too long wait, but it was a really huge work and I had to face so many problems that I had to delay the release continuously. Several times I wanted to give up but I promised you I will achieve this project so I did it.

4347926723_8950217edf.jpg
    4292468123_14877bd017.jpg
    4293211440_6d1aeff756.jpg
    4349192058_3553539ea8.jpg

There were a lot of changes compared to the first demos I showed on last year, especially a new graphic engine which benefits from hardware acceleration to deliver a smooth and high level 3D UI. But the basis remains the same: the user interface has many panels easily accessible and highly customizable and those panels can contain widgets or menus. TouchXperience offers hundred of widgets and menu items, also built-in menus which replace traditional system menus or add some nice functionalities: applications, documents, widgets, settings, messaging, contacts, tasks, appointments, call log, events, task manager, file explorer, games, Internet, search, notifications, favorites, communications, profiles, Wi-Fi networks, data connections, Bluetooth devices, ActiveSync partnerships, network, media library, photos, RSS feeds, installed applications, recent applications, ringtones, web radios, Xbox Live,... Everything is fully customizable, contents as well as graphics, you can even use interactive backgrounds which animate, as you can see on video, depending on touch pressure, ambient light, time, battery level, tilt level, or other system parameters... If you have any interesting idea please let me know.

TouchXperience will be open to developers (even beginners) who could develop their own widgets and other plugins. At the moment TouchXperience is exclusively available to beta testers and donators.

My other applications will be publicly available in the following weeks, I didn’t tell you much about it but these are applications I released to private beta testers on last summer, unfortunately I didn’t have time to care of it until now. For those of you who are interested I published some screenshots on my FlickR account.

I hope I gave you a good reason to keep on with Windows Mobile! ;)

New applications are publicly available on www.touchxperience.com : Time Synchronizer, File Editor, TouchPaint, Capture Tool, Security Manager.
    More will come later...