EVO LTE or GSIII?

Search This thread

feelmyepictouch

Mar 10, 2012
Describe pretty big, cause its probably too small to be important.

Delivered to you on floppy from my Wang PC350-40

-EViL-KoNCEPTz-

Nov 9, 2011
Tampa Bay area
How are you getting such low 3g speeds? LoL last speedtest I ran 2 days ago was 1.8mbps very rarely am I below 1mbps and when it is its 800kbps :-/ only time I've ever gotten lower than that is when my towers have an issue and I get kicked on 1x and I live in the sticks lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

jrollercoasters

Oct 4, 2011
How are you getting such low 3g speeds? LoL last speedtest I ran 2 days ago was 1.8mbps very rarely am I below 1mbps and when it is its 800kbps :-/ only time I've ever gotten lower than that is when my towers have an issue and I get kicked on 1x and I live in the sticks lol

Wow that's crazy

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

monkeychef

Jul 21, 2010
NJ
I don't think anyone can make a solid decision unless both phones are out and you can play with them both in store. That's how I make my decisions, and it hasn't failed me so far. Went for the Evo over the Epic 4G (not touch) and am very happy with the decision. Couldn't have made it without playing with both of them in store.

redrazr7791

Feb 10, 2008
I don't think anyone can make a solid decision unless both phones are out and you can play with them both in store. That's how I make my decisions, and it hasn't failed me so far. Went for the Evo over the Epic 4G (not touch) and am very happy with the decision. Couldn't have made it without playing with both of them in store.

Totally agree. As much as I want to order one ASAP, something tells me I need some hands on time with both of them.

If the Galaxy's screen is smaller than 4.7, then I will probably go with it. A 4.3" screen (which was the largest screen I have had before) was nice to have, but it started to become a pain.

Dgsaxhitman84

Apr 26, 2012
Chicago
EVO LTE all the way although I'm a bit upset about the integrated battery. I've never been a fan of the Galaxy series I know they are great phones but HTC is great. I have had 4 straight HTC phones and before that I was a Samsung guy...but I don't see myself switching to anything but the Evo LTE unless it comes out and falls on its face :eek:

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

mawst95

Dec 22, 2007
The SGSIII will have a quad-core A9 processor. Upgraded process, but it's still an outdated platform. I'm leaning towards the EVO LTE because I don't want last years tech in my flagship phone. Sorry samsung!

Brilliancy

Mar 1, 2012

Is that including with an Evo, or just your E4GT? In downtown San Francisco my Evo was getting 1/5 the download speeds of my mom's E4G. I don't know if this is a widespread problem or not, but my device gets terrible download speeds.

-EViL-KoNCEPTz-

Nov 9, 2011
Tampa Bay area
Is that including with an Evo, or just your E4GT? In downtown San Francisco my Evo was getting 1/5 the download speeds of my mom's E4G. I don't know if this is a widespread problem or not, but my device gets terrible download speeds.

Both my evo is usually just a tad faster not by much but .1 or .2 mbps side by side

Top Liked Posts