[Q] Lg optimus g powering on issue : Please help me before my return period ends

Search This thread

priesthood

Feb 22, 2013
Someone please help me. I have had two lg optimus g by aT&t . It randomly pauses when I wake it and sometimes doesn't turn on the screen out of sleep. Then something it reboots while in my pocket. I have got rid of all apps I can possible get rid of that I downloaded and rest catch memory and it still comes back. I even tried to turn off the fast dormancy that someone suggested and it still randomly does this. Is there anyway or anything I can do because I really love my phone.

mandroid717

Jun 22, 2011
Ottawa
Someone please help me. I have had two lg optimus g by aT&t . It randomly pauses when I wake it and sometimes doesn't turn on the screen out of sleep. Then something it reboots while in my pocket. I have got rid of all apps I can possible get rid of that I downloaded and rest catch memory and it still comes back. I even tried to turn off the fast dormancy that someone suggested and it still randomly does this. Is there anyway or anything I can do because I really love my phone.

Have you tried to factory reset your phone. Settings/backup reset/full factory reset.

Sent from my LG-E973 using xda app-developers app

Matt James

Dec 20, 2010
Atlanta
I had a weird issue similar to this over the weekend. One minute my phone was fine then the next minute I tried to wake it and the screen wouldnt come on. I even held the power button down (to turn on or off) and nothign was happening. I was like "W....T....F......?!?!" I was pretty nervous as I LOVE this phone. I couldnt think of anything to do and I couldnt plug it into a PC or charger since I was at a bar with some mates. Long story short...after a few attemps to just keep pressing the power button down lol it finally started up from a reboot.

Very weird indeed....everything has been fine since and I am running stock.