[LT28i][4.1.2][LEAK]Stock Test Firmware(Working by DooMLoRD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kin912

Apr 23, 2011
Foshan
Warning:This rom is for testing purposes only.I suggest you to wait for the JB ota.

Credits:
qq12435678@xda for Leaked 6.2.B.0.203 ftf file.
qq12435678@xda for Leaked 6.2.B.0.204 ftf file.

DooMLoRD's kernel is work!Thanks to him.Who gets the new rom,please don't leak on the internet.

Last edited:

qq12435678

Feb 20, 2008
unfortunately i am very busy today... but i will try and post a working copy in a few hours...

also someone who has an unlocked bootloader ION and has latest official ICS FW flashed with corresponding files can contact me via p.m.

I wish you can help me and Kin to let sales phone can flash this ftf.
I try to change the kernel,but failed.
system.zip could work.

lee480

Jun 24, 2012
IMO Probably some final build ready for release
ro.build.fingerprint=SEMC/LT28i_1264-1655/LT28i:4.1.2/6.2.B.0.203/NL__zg:user/release-keys

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Warning:This rom is for testing purposes only.I suggest you to wait for the JB ota.

Credits:
    qq12435678@xda for Leaked 6.2.B.0.203 ftf file.
    qq12435678@xda for Leaked 6.2.B.0.204 ftf file.

DooMLoRD's kernel is work!Thanks to him.Who gets the new rom,please don't leak on the internet.

yes i am here...

what files are there? blob_fs? FTF? CWM ROM?
    i have started upload of the ROM based on the filesystem table provided here:
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_device_sony_aoba/blob/cm-10.1/recovery.fstab

and the files sent to me by the users...

i have a SLOW upload line so it will take a few hours for the file to be uploaded to server... initially i will only send download links to advanced users who can test out and report if this boots on the LT28i/LT28h... once i get confirmed reports i will post the ROM in public...

cheers!

P.S.: 10,000th Post! :)
    here u go:
    • New Fixed kernel with TWRP Recovery - Thanks to ganeshbiyer for compiling TWRP; me for the fixed kernel, and fix for recovery on 3.4 kernel ;)
    • PATCH SET 1 - fixes sound, video, WiFi, BT, etc. - Thanks to Aeron sagar for testing on his device; me for the correct file set :)

i am travelling so have to depend on a 3G connection for internet access... so i wont be able to upload full ROM package...

so i need some dev/advanced user from ION forums to combine all these into a (semi) functional ROM so that its easy for users...

i will be here to help out fix stuff as much as i can...

cheers!

regards,

DooMLoRD
    Damn, thanks for the reply man. And alright, and even though it's not gonna affect me thanks for helping out the ion. Good luck! ;)

Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk 2

i am always ready to help out any android device...

especially if its Xperia ;)

and only if i have the time :p