[REQ] Samsung Galaxy 5 I5500 section

Search This thread

myshu

Dec 6, 2010
Constanta
www.madteam.co
I think a sub-forum for Galaxy 5 would be in order. Development for this device has started a long while ago by the MAD Team that managed to do an improoved version of the stock 2.2 ( with ext4 and much more improovements) , a port of the 2.2.1 from the galaxy mini and an almoust fully working cyanogen cm7's latest build. I certanly believe that for a device that has < 200 mb ram that is considered a low budget phone with these accomplishments deserves its own sub-forum.

Last edited:

fs9

Apr 1, 2008
Salvador
trocaletra.com.br
Agreed.

I mean, the X10 minis have their own section, with a equivalent processor and only half the RAM, so why can't the i55xx family have one also? I have used an u20a and am using a i5500 now, and I must say my impressions tell me the Samsung kind of beats the SonyE. Let they have section. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think a sub-forum for Galaxy 5 would be in order. Development for this device has started a long while ago by the MAD Team that managed to do an improoved version of the stock 2.2 ( with ext4 and much more improovements) , a port of the 2.2.1 from the galaxy mini and an almoust fully working cyanogen cm7's latest build. I certanly believe that for a device that has < 200 mb ram that is considered a low budget phone with these accomplishments deserves its own sub-forum.
    i agree too!

i agree too!
    So how many roms are there so far?

Anyone with any roms or other stuff for Galaxy please post it in my forum till sub forum is opened here : http://www.sg5forum.co.cc

EDIT : Replaced old link with new link for my forum...shorter and easier to remeber :p

the only team worth mentioning for G5 is MAD Team that already has a forum www.g5devteam.com and heard to be moved onto www.madteam.co soon( currently migrating to a better server ) that brings a galaxy mini port ( 2.2.1 froyo ) , a modified 2.2 version and an almoust complete cyanogenmod7 port.
    Agreed!!!!! [2]