[ROM]^[CodeName:Android]^[4.0.4]^[4.29.12] Alpha 2 test

Do you want me to Continue Building CnA and Other Roms Like this From Source?

• Total voters
Search This thread
does fast charge work or is it safe to use?

for those with MMS problems, i saw this on cm9a3 thread:

This is posted in the CM Status page, but we figured we should post it here as well: if you're having difficulties with MMS, it is almost assured it's an issue with a bad telephony.db file in /data/data/*telephony*/databases/ which google may have restored during the initial setup. Just delete that file, reboot, and resend your MMS; it should work from then, on. Afterwards, you may have to clear the app cache for whatever app you're using to send MMS.

Tried this, but no luck on receiving MMS for me... guess it's back to GoSMS. :confused:

bigfdaddy

Oct 6, 2010
I've also not been able to download mms.I was on the version before today's drop.I tried looking for that telophon file to delete but can't find...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Fkn0wned

Oct 19, 2009
how does one get 4g to work on the newest nightly build 4-17-12, i select the 4g check box and it just stays darkly dimmed and then doesn't activate.

any special steps to activate?

are u on the newest nightly

Yes, I was running it about 20 minutes after eric uploaded it. =)

I've also not been able to download mms.I was on the version before today's drop.I tried looking for that telophon file to delete but can't find...

The files are located here:
/data/data/come.android.providers.telephony/databases/

1. Delete these two files:
  • telephony.db
  • telephony.db-journal

2. Clear cache in MMS app, and reboot.

spitefulrain

Sep 29, 2010
Indianapolis
You cant split the message at 160 with your apk. You can only add a split counter at 1/3, 2/3, etc. Or is the 160 split built in?

The 160 split is supposed to be built in. I haven't tested his inverted app yet, but I know the feature works in CM9 stock messaging app, but not the codename stock messaging app (unless it changed in the 4/17 nightly)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Codename-Android.gif

DISCLAIMER: If you Destroy Your last standing Brain-cell from flashing this??? Well Hello Brain-dead!
    It aint my fault... You know the drill! Read Up Everything First!.

This ROM is bare and built from source by me and/or ported by T.C.P. and kept updated with Codename Android's Latest out! I work a busy schedule, so I/we will update as I/we have time. For changelog go here for now Thank you for trying it out and all respectable feedback is welcome.

Install instructions
    -Flash EL26 stock CWM kernel via the PDA option in ODIN/Mobile ODIN
    -When phone begins reboot, Hold Power + Volume up until boots into recovery.
    -Wipe data/factory, cache and dalvik cache
    -Flash ROM
    -Flash Gapps
    -Reboot

Links

Please AkRight & Post Responsibly!

This is my First Rom release and I plan on Contributing More with Time!
    Thanks!

Special Thanks goes to
    Darchstar, Maddoggin!!!
    [Helped make this possible with priceless knowlege!]
    T.C.P., Sbrissen, AproSamurai, UberPenguin, CyanogenMod, epic4g & e4gt Teams, OptimusPrime, AdultSwim, You & What's his name!
    [RESERVED]

if you find a bug and think it should be listed, please start your post with:

#add-a-bug

then post details of your bug, if it can be induced please post a logcat of occurrence i will add it to second post!
    Is this a stable ROM

yes, having been released for about 30 minutes, i can confirm this is indeed the most stable rom one will ever use. i've never had better battery life.
    Anyone interested in a how to and review video? :)
    guys its not goona boot, build will hopefully be back later today booting