[Q] BML ONEmini : Bluetooth & WIFI aren't working

Search This thread

FightDesign

Dec 15, 2012
Well, it's simple.
I've been scammed for the first time on eBay.. I bought a phone I thought was a good piece of ****, But when it arrived.. I found an SC6820-based single core 1.0 GHZ phone, with 212MB RAM, GPRS quad band network (****ing 1G..), and a fake Android 4.2.2 ROM based on MocorDroid 2.3.5. Not to mention it took me ages to successfully root it to delete useless system apps..
The phone is a chinese - " BML ONEmini 4" ", Model " E19 ".

Model:E19
Battery:26%
Firmware version:4.2.2
Resolution:480*800
Manufacturer:Unknown
Serial:*****************
IMEI: *****************
IMSI:*****************
MAC:*****************
Android Version:4.2.2
Baseband version: DM_BASE_12A_W13.10|sc6820_modem|03-06-2013 19:20:35
Kernel version:sprdroid_base-user 4.2.2 MocorDroid2.3.5_Trout gc925_1.03_jhm_e19_v06 test-keys

Anyway, the problem is simple.
When I turn on WIFI, it finds networks around the area, But when I try to connect into one of them, Just NOTHING happens.. As if I never pressed "Connect". Same happens with my home WIFI, 1cm close to my router.
And the Bluetooth... Well, when I turn it on and start scanning for devices, It just won't find any of my Bluetooth devices... And it's set to be visible.
... And yeah, trust me, I know how to work with my Bluetooth devices.. They're flawless, and were waiting for an answer like good boys... But nothing happens, It doesn't find any devices.

That's pretty much all guys... I hope you can help me somehow, Is there a way to fix the WIFI and Bluetooth here..? So I can at least do something with this piece of ****, lame excuse of a phone..?
It's probably a problem with the ROM, huh..? But still, what do I do...

Thank you.

Last edited:

rayle20

Aug 4, 2013
Hi
I have the same phone, that I bought it few days ago. but with a little difference. I bought it as broken phone, the phone was dead and when I tried to turn it on, it was just vibrating. anyway I searched the web and found a proper working rom for it use this rom and write it to your phone. I hope this rom fix your problem .
this is the link for rom: http://www.needrom.com/mobile/bml-one-mini-sc6820/
if you needed any help to update firmware just tell me.
good luck

rayle20

Aug 4, 2013
flashing Spreadtrum phone

samsonmagu74 said:
Hi, I just read your post on your success on flashing a BML One Mini. I am having trouble flashing it with the Research Download tool it just wont work. How did you get it to work? Thanks in advance.

Somebody asked me how to flash an Spreadtrum phone with Research Download tool. I am answering him/her here so some one else may find this useful. and sorry for my bad english in advanced

here are the steps.:confused:
1. charge battery at least 50%
2. download Spreadtrum Drivers and install them ( I have downloaded them while ago and now I cant give you exact link, so please google it)
3. take out the battery of your phone, then connect it with usb cable to pc, then while pushing the "vol down" key insert back the battery.(here unknown device will pop out and will install the driver.
4. then you can see that there is a com port added in device manager.
5. take the battery out again
6. now open Research Download tool and then click "load packet" button(first one on the left) and point to your downloaded pac file
7. now press "start downloading" button
8. again while pushing the "vol down" key insert back the battery.
9. download process starts, and if the pac file is right for your phone it will complete and you will see "passed" in the Research Download
that is all, have fun :highfive:

samsonmagu74

Jun 8, 2014
Somebody asked me how to flash an Spreadtrum phone with Research Download tool. I am answering him/her here so some one else may find this useful. and sorry for my bad english in advanced

2. download Spreadtrum Drivers and install them ( I have downloaded them while ago and now I cant give you exact link, so please google it)
3. take out the battery of your phone, then connect it with usb cable to pc, then while pushing the "vol down" key insert back the battery.(here unknown device will pop out and will install the driver.
6. now open Research Download tool and then click "load packet" button(first one on the left) and point to your downloaded pac file
9. download process starts, and if the pac file is right for your phone it will complete and you will see "passed" in the Research Download

Thank you very much!! My phone works now!! Woo Hoo! So happy:laugh::laugh: :good: Thanks again!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    flashing Spreadtrum phone

samsonmagu74 said:
    Hi, I just read your post on your success on flashing a BML One Mini. I am having trouble flashing it with the Research Download tool it just wont work. How did you get it to work? Thanks in advance.