I am forever sad (YP-GI1)

Search This thread

D3Seeker

Feb 6, 2014
So I went through all the trouble of getting this player, which I had though was pretty cool in it's own right, Just to come here and find that the thing is indefinitely stuck with Gingerbread!!! :mad:

What little development WAS happening is seemingly lifeless!

I know there isn't much hope for the few people who have the device and know how to make this stuff work so..............

If someone could point me in the right direction I MAY attempt something because the 4.2 has potential and there IS interest in the device. Why it's been tossed aside here is beyond me and I wont even begin to fathom so point me to some documentation/guides/how-tos perhaps (perhaps? :crying::D )

Reactions: niklus101

Androthan

Jan 6, 2013
Munich
github.com
So I went through all the trouble of getting this player, which I had though was pretty cool in it's own right, Just to come here and find that the thing is indefinitely stuck with Gingerbread!!! :mad:

I know there isn't much hope for the few people who have the device and know how to make this stuff work so..............

If someone could point me in the right direction I MAY attempt something because the 4.2 has potential and there IS interest in the device. Why it's been tossed aside here is beyond me and I wont even begin to fathom so point me to some documentation/guides/how-tos perhaps (perhaps? :crying::D )

PM me, I'll help you getting KitKat 4.4 on it!

henk5066

Apr 29, 2013
Northborough

wait a bit, it has just started getting steam. androthan is really getting the development fire for the 3.6 and 4.2 lit. it is so fantastic to see this device finally gaining steam.

D3Seeker

Feb 6, 2014
Well, waiting seems to be what I'm good at:confused:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

wait a bit, it has just started getting steam. androthan is really getting the development fire for the 3.6 and 4.2 lit. it is so fantastic to see this device finally gaining steam.