[ROM] 4.4.2 Kitkat - UVUFNB4 Stock

Search This thread

crt60

Jan 31, 2008
St. Louis
This is just a ROM I put together that I use and just thought I would share it with you guys.
Extracted using dsixda's Android Kitchen, somewhat debloated, it is deodexed using the collective deodexer with the latest smali.
Rooted and zipalligned.
The Phone dialer, contacts and mms are dark themed like the international version.
4-way power menu
Removed boot and power off sounds
It has the mobile data toggle.
Sideloading is enabled by default.
It has the stock kernel, compiled with linaro toolchain, added matching wifi driver modules.
Wifi and everything seems to work fine.

I'm posting it in the general section because I'm not going to do much support or requests.
What you see is what you get.
I've been running it for a few weeks and it seems very stable.

Instructions:
Copy to your sdcard
Backup your stuff
In a custom recovery such as cmw or twrp: Wipe, factory reset, format system and dalvik.
If you flash another kernel, you may lose wifi.

Enjoy...

Download:
Legend 7

Credits:
Google and Samsung of course.
The other MODs I don't know, but if anyone has claim to fame for them please let me know and I will add you to the credits

As always, I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is just a ROM I put together that I use and just thought I would share it with you guys.
    Extracted using dsixda's Android Kitchen, somewhat debloated, it is deodexed using the collective deodexer with the latest smali.
    Rooted and zipalligned.
    The Phone dialer, contacts and mms are dark themed like the international version.
    4-way power menu
    Removed boot and power off sounds
    It has the mobile data toggle.
    Sideloading is enabled by default.
    It has the stock kernel, compiled with linaro toolchain, added matching wifi driver modules.
    Wifi and everything seems to work fine.

I'm posting it in the general section because I'm not going to do much support or requests.
    What you see is what you get.
    I've been running it for a few weeks and it seems very stable.

Instructions:
    Copy to your sdcard
    Backup your stuff
    In a custom recovery such as cmw or twrp: Wipe, factory reset, format system and dalvik.
    If you flash another kernel, you may lose wifi.

Enjoy...

Download:
    Legend 7

Credits:
    Google and Samsung of course.
    The other MODs I don't know, but if anyone has claim to fame for them please let me know and I will add you to the credits

As always, I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone.