[APP][3+] Sleep Timer (Music&Screen Off)

Search This thread
Jul 9, 2014
MMND1NN.jpg

l9wjzkG.png
MH1LwmL.png

Hello XDA!
My Name is Arthur and i recentaly released a powerfull sleep timer.

Sleep Timer (Music&Screen Off) is a sleep timer for your screen in general, and music in particular.
The app lets you set a timer and when the timer expires, it will sleep the device and turn off any music that is playing.
Putting the device to sleep means that perhaps you fell asleep using an app that keeps your device awake but if a timer is enabled, it will sleep your device and save precious battery.

It works just like a Sleep Timer on TV
Sleep Timer softly lowers the volume and then turns your music off. If you have watched a stream Sleep Timer can also turn your screen off.

Simple design and easy to use
Select how long you want the music or stream to play, press Start and Sleep Timer will appear in the notificationbar.
You can extend the length or cancel the timer directly from the notification message.

Google Play Link
I hope you like it!

Last edited:

m0d

Nov 3, 2010
Could you please add apk in OP. That would be great. Strike that not really interested, too many permissions for a sleep timer.

From the screenshots app looks awfully similar to Simple sleep timer, [ http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2595326 ]
I mean even your app icon has a similar shadow effect. And, your notification message is an exact replica.
Also, your app is 2.2Mb while Simple sleep timer is only 144K.
So, it is not clear how your app is better.

Jul 9, 2014
Could you please add apk in OP. That would be great. Strike that not really interested, too many permissions for a sleep timer.

From the screenshots app looks awfully similar to Simple sleep timer, [ http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2595326 ]
I mean even your app icon has a similar shadow effect. And, your notification message is an exact replica.
Also, your app is 2.2Mb while Simple sleep timer is only 144K.
So, it is not clear how your app is better.

Please read the description in the google play store. I explained all permissions and why they are necessary.
Like i can't turn your WiFi off if i dont have the permission to do it.

Yes, the timer may look similar because we bouth use a circle seekbar and there are even more apps with circle seekbars and also with shadows in the icon ;) but we are all still very different in our functions. If you just need a "turn off music" and nothing more sleep timer then you should use the Simple Sleep Timer but if you want to turn off your screen and also need more functions then you need someting like this.

You are right, the filesize is too big. I missed to remove some graphics, will correct that in the next update.

Last edited: