Incipio Feather Ultra Thin Case [FITTED for AT&T ONE X]

Search This thread

dorksturhh

Jun 22, 2011
West Covina
Hey guys, i've finally found a case i'm satisfied with. I've been looking for cases around on ebay, always buying those random 2 dollar-10 dollar tpu crap.. and was never happy because it made my phone feel bulky. After a lot of research, I found the Incipio feather ultra thin case for about 22 dollars. Its a lot more than what i would spend on a case but I guess i can say its worth it. It feels ONE WITH THE PHONE. Its light, feels strong and sturdy... just simply clean and elegant. The feel to the case is like a strong sturdy plastic for the structure, and the surface touch is like a premium rubber type material with a matte feel

here are some pictures just because I love this combination so much, hopefully it'l work out for you guys too..

remember to click thanks!

incipio012.jpg

incipio013.jpg

incipio014.jpg

incipio016.jpg

incipio008.jpg

incipio009.jpg

incipio007.jpg

incipio006.jpg

incipio005.jpg

incipio004.jpg

incipio003.jpg

incipio002.jpg

slippers67

Nov 8, 2010
I have one of these...super annoying how it covers the USB port along the front edge. Only the OEM cable works...and even then just barely. Other cables I have won't stay plugged in. Stopped using it due to this.

G

GuestK00345

I wish this didn't cover the USB port as much. Would be great to use around the office.

Right now, I'm using their Silicrylic and love it.

dorksturhh

Jun 22, 2011
West Covina
I have one of these...super annoying how it covers the USB port along the front edge. Only the OEM cable works...and even then just barely. Other cables I have won't stay plugged in. Stopped using it due to this.

yeah thats true, but im fine using my oem cable, it fits perfectly
i hate using the squared 2dollar ebay cables, they feel cheap :p

Athrun88

Jun 3, 2010
Toronto
Looks just like the Casemate barely there case that I have. Only difference is that there's no upper lip on the Casemate.

vioalas

Apr 3, 2012
Lakeland, Fl
So cases like these... If you drop the phone screen first it'll probably shatter. My question is do you think that the tpu cases that have a tinyyyyy amount of lip would protect the screen any more?

I have a case that I'm wary about using because it doesn't have the lip around the screen.

dorksturhh

Jun 22, 2011
West Covina
Where'd you buy your case from?

Still don't know what color to get... Prolly end up with grey.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app

i got it on ebay, for about 22 bucks, yeah the gray one is nice, i've always wondered about the black one though since it contrasts the white one x, but gray works!

So cases like these... If you drop the phone screen first it'll probably shatter. My question is do you think that the tpu cases that have a tinyyyyy amount of lip would protect the screen any more?

I have a case that I'm wary about using because it doesn't have the lip around the screen.

about the case not covering the whole phone it does protect it pretty well. the corners rise slightly up higher than the screen. if it falls, most likely it would fall on a corner, or slanted right? what are the odds of the phone landing flat on the screen, perfect 180degrees? but if it does happen to land on an EDGE of a stairs, or a rock(flat face down again) then yeah that might be a problem

but yeah i recommend this case if you want to keep the sleek thin feel of the one x, cant stand thick tpu cases on big screened phones, its like carrying a brick

Last edited:

ECEXCURSION

Aug 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.lego.com
I just ordered the grey one from amazon. I figured everyone has a black case so grey might look good with my phone. Especially if it's the same color as the grey HOX. Can't wait for it to arrive. :)

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app

G

GuestK00345

Can you take some pics when it comes in? About to pull the trigger. I love my Silicrylic case but want something for the lighter days at the office etc.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, i've finally found a case i'm satisfied with. I've been looking for cases around on ebay, always buying those random 2 dollar-10 dollar tpu crap.. and was never happy because it made my phone feel bulky. After a lot of research, I found the Incipio feather ultra thin case for about 22 dollars. Its a lot more than what i would spend on a case but I guess i can say its worth it. It feels ONE WITH THE PHONE. Its light, feels strong and sturdy... just simply clean and elegant. The feel to the case is like a strong sturdy plastic for the structure, and the surface touch is like a premium rubber type material with a matte feel

here are some pictures just because I love this combination so much, hopefully it'l work out for you guys too..

incipio012.jpg

incipio013.jpg

incipio014.jpg

incipio016.jpg

incipio008.jpg

incipio009.jpg

incipio007.jpg

incipio006.jpg

incipio005.jpg

incipio004.jpg

incipio003.jpg

incipio002.jpg

Does it cover the camera enough so you can lay it flat on its back?

I might get one.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

Yes

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
    Some HTC One X Case Pic.

Can you take some pics when it comes in? About to pull the trigger. I love my Silicrylic case but want something for the lighter days at the office etc.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    :D:D:D
    To see this if okay?
    I just received mine. I think this is a new version it does not obstruct the USB port in any way. My original HTC USB cable and another OEM one fits perfectly.

However it is a tiny bit too small the case does not fit perfectly on the upper left corner.

You may have received the international version. It's slightly smaller, and has the cut out.

I finally solved the issue for mine. Dremel + super fine grit grinder removed the offending bit of plastic, and I rounded off the corners to match the cutout for the volume buttons. Can't even tell it wasn't sent this way.
    sorry to bring up an old thread but how well does the case protect the lens? can I have the phone lying face up and not be worried the lens could get scratched? thanks! :)

If the table is flat you will have no problem.

Sent from my HTC One XL