[ROM][4.4.4][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies

Search This thread

dasunsrule32

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 9, 2009
Gilbert, AZ
*** DON'T FLASH THIS IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH DATA LOSS, INSTABILITY, RABID DOGS EATING YOUR CAT, OR SPACE ALIENS STARING AT YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! ***

*** If you like this post and can't donate to the cause, then hit thanks! ***

Code:
#include 
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Credits:
  • Steve Kondik and the amazing CM team
  • See here for more contributors
  • And the many testers and contributors not listed above, including: thunderger, jaybob413, Everett Coleman, Pretoriano80, untermensch, Jorge Ruesga, Richard Huynh and others I probably forgot

*** Backup your data before continuing! ***

What works:
  • Audio
  • Hardware Acceleration
  • WiFi
  • GPS
  • Bluetooth
  • Accelerometer
  • Gyroscope
  • Compass
  • Touchscreen
  • HDMI
  • Microphone
  • USB host
  • Dock
  • Cameras
  • Encryption

Known issues:
  • Netflix has issues after pausing, rewinding or fast forwarding. (libomxplayer.so) It's an ASUS issue at this point. (FIXED? Please confirm, I'm not seeing these issues anymore)
  • screenrecord is broken, codecs issue (OMX doesn't support virtual displays, we only have 4.2 blobs, will not be fixed, unless Asus releases KitKat for our devices)
  • You tell us...

Instructions (README, A LOT!!!!!!):
  • Make sure your device is unlocked. Grab the unlock utility here, under Others -> Utilities
  • (If you're on stock 4.2.x, skip this step) Install the 10.6.1.14.4 or greater bootloader for your variant, see here for more information.
  • Download Clockwork Recovery (TWRP has issues with KitKat, be forewarned): Standard | Touch
  • Download CM11.0
  • Download GAPPS
  • Place the cm-11-YYYYMMDD-NIGHTLY-tf700t.zip and gapps-kk-YYYYMMDD-signed.zip on your sdcard of your slate
  • Reboot to the bootloader: Power off slate, then: Power + Volume -. Hit Volume - until you hit the USB symbol, then hit Volume +.
  • Flash Clockwork Recovery instructions: Standard | Touch
  • ^^ BACKUP YOUR DATA!
  • Next, Wipe Data Factory Reset (ONLY NECESSARY IF COMING FROM ASUS stock ROM or something other than CM10.2!!!)
  • Then 'install zip from sdcard', 'choose zip from internal sdcard', then install the cm-11-YYYYMMDD-NIGHTLY-tf700t.zip.
  • Then install gapps-kk-YYYYMMDD-signed.zip.
  • Go back to the main menu and Reboot Now.

Upgrading builds:
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Install cm-11-YYYYMMDD-NIGHTLY-tf700t.zip
  • Reboot
  • or use built in cmupdater

If you run into issues outside the 'Known issues', please post a logcat.

You will need the adb binary on your computer (Windows, Mac or Linux):

Code:
adb logcat > logcat.txt

If are get a hard lock and have to reset, please pull the /proc/last_kmsg and post it after you are booted again.

Code:
adb pull /proc/last_kmsg

Please do not report on ANY known issues!!!

Help? Click here...

Donate to the devs:
dasunsrule32 - (Google Wallet - atechols@gmail.com or PayPal)
jruesga

Source(s), Gerrit and Changelog:

Source(s):
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_device_asus_tf700t/tree/cm-11.0
https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_asus_tf700t/tree/cm-11.0

Gerrit ( Submitting patches/fixes ):
http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Doc:_using_gerrit ( When submitting a patch, please use this group vs adding myself and individual devs: Transformer Team )

Changelog:
http://www.cmxlog.com/11/tf700t/

XDA:DevDB Information
CyanogenMod, ROM for the Asus Transformer TF700

Contributors
dasunsrule32, jruesga
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: Bootloader 10.6.1.14.4 or above
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 11.0-M9

Created 2013-10-01
Last Updated 2014-08-13

Last edited:

dasunsrule32

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 9, 2009
Gilbert, AZ
Ok guys, the new nightlies should be starting tonight. So keep an eye out. Thanks for all the support!!!

Please try to keep this thread clean, I want as much relevant information in it as possible. Please use the Thanks and Donate button(s)/links to say Thank you!!!!

Last edited:

BossMafia2

Jun 15, 2010
Still a slight bit of lag on the home screen in portrait mode, logcat shows nothing interesting.

Something of interest is while I was flipping between screens, I got a hard lock and reboot, but I wasn't able to pull last_kmesg before it rebooted by itself.

Looking great though!

Reactions: darkknight137

thunderger

Jul 21, 2011
playback of a x264 hd movie with dts audio results in a fc after about 60 minutes. log file is sent to dasunsrule.

bt protocols, e.g.handsfree, avrcp, are missing.

plugin notifications,e.g. hdmi, don't work. see audio log.

audio output is not loud enough.

audio brightness is bad.

@dasundrule
please copy logcat instructions at device from the other thread so that people can create and send immediately logs.

there is still a lot to do. :)

newellj79

Jan 2, 2011
OnePlus 8
While trying to build I got this error. Can anyone help? Thanks!

scripts/kconfig/conf --silentoldconfig Kconfig
host C++: aapt <= frameworks/base/tools/aapt/Command.cpp
host C++: aapt <= frameworks/base/tools/aapt/CrunchCache.cpp
host C++: aapt <= frameworks/base/tools/aapt/FileFinder.cpp
host C++: aapt <= frameworks/base/tools/aapt/Main.cpp
drivers/misc/inv_mpu6050/Kconfig:22:warning: choice value used outside its choice group
drivers/misc/inv_mpu6050/Kconfig:31:warning: choice value used outside its choice group
drivers/misc/inv_mpu6050/Kconfig:40:warning: choice value used outside its choice group
drivers/misc/inv_mpu6050/Kconfig:56:warning: choice value used outside its choice group
drivers/misc/inv_mpu6050/Kconfig:60:warning: choice value used outside its choice group
* Restart config...
* General setup
Prompt for development and/or incomplete code/drivers (EXPERIMENTAL) [Y/n/?] y
Cross-compiler tool prefix (CROSS_COMPILE) []
Local version - append to kernel release (LOCALVERSION) [-cyanogenmod] -cyanogenmod
Automatically append version information to the version string (LOCALVERSION_AUTO) [Y/n/?] y
Kernel compression mode
> 1. Gzip (KERNEL_GZIP)
2. LZMA (KERNEL_LZMA)
3. LZO (KERNEL_LZO)
choice[1-3?]: 1
Default hostname (DEFAULT_HOSTNAME) [(none)] (NEW) aborted!

Console input/output is redirected. Run 'make oldconfig' to update configuration.

make[4]: *** [silentoldconfig] Error 1
make[3]: *** [silentoldconfig] Error 2
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `include/config/auto.conf', needed by `include/config/kernel.release'. Stop.
make[1]: *** [sub-make] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jeremy/android/system/kernel/asus/tf700t'
make: *** [TARGET_KERNEL_BINARIES] Error 2
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
jeremy@jeremy-VGN-FW560F:~/android/system$

tateg

Mar 4, 2011
It couldn't mount either of my SDXC cards. Not the Micro 64Gb in the tablet or the 128Gb in the dock. Both are formatted with fat32. It may have corrupted the 64Gb card as well. I'm not sure if Clockwork did it or if CM did it. Clockwork couldn't mount it either during the attempt to back up my current ROM and that may be when it was corrupted. Actually, I don't think it even saw that there was a card in the dock at all.

fordwolden

May 2, 2012
I'm having some ADB issues. When I try to run ADB from my Linux computer I get "no permissions", I see that the
ROM has got several settings for ADB and I've tried to play around with it but no fix so far. Any suggestions?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *** DON'T FLASH THIS IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH DATA LOSS, INSTABILITY, RABID DOGS EATING YOUR CAT, OR SPACE ALIENS STARING AT YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! ***

*** If you like this post and can't donate to the cause, then hit thanks! ***

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Credits:
    • Steve Kondik and the amazing CM team
    • See here for more contributors
    • And the many testers and contributors not listed above, including: thunderger, jaybob413, Everett Coleman, Pretoriano80, untermensch, Jorge Ruesga, Richard Huynh and others I probably forgot

What works:
    • Audio
    • Hardware Acceleration
    • WiFi
    • GPS
    • Bluetooth
    • Accelerometer
    • Gyroscope
    • Compass
    • Touchscreen
    • HDMI
    • Microphone
    • USB host
    • Dock
    • Cameras
    • Encryption

Known issues:
    • Netflix has issues after pausing, rewinding or fast forwarding. (libomxplayer.so) It's an ASUS issue at this point. (FIXED? Please confirm, I'm not seeing these issues anymore)
    • screenrecord is broken, codecs issue (OMX doesn't support virtual displays, we only have 4.2 blobs, will not be fixed, unless Asus releases KitKat for our devices)
    • You tell us...

Instructions (README, A LOT!!!!!!):
    • Make sure your device is unlocked. Grab the unlock utility here, under Others -> Utilities
    • (If you're on stock 4.2.x, skip this step) Install the 10.6.1.14.4 or greater bootloader for your variant, see here for more information.
    • Download Clockwork Recovery (TWRP has issues with KitKat, be forewarned): Standard | Touch
    • Download CM11.0
    • Download GAPPS
    • Place the cm-11-YYYYMMDD-NIGHTLY-tf700t.zip and gapps-kk-YYYYMMDD-signed.zip on your sdcard of your slate
    • Reboot to the bootloader: Power off slate, then: Power + Volume -. Hit Volume - until you hit the USB symbol, then hit Volume +.
    • Flash Clockwork Recovery instructions: Standard | Touch
    • ^^ BACKUP YOUR DATA!
    • Next, Wipe Data Factory Reset (ONLY NECESSARY IF COMING FROM ASUS stock ROM or something other than CM10.2!!!)
    • Then 'install zip from sdcard', 'choose zip from internal sdcard', then install the cm-11-YYYYMMDD-NIGHTLY-tf700t.zip.
    • Then install gapps-kk-YYYYMMDD-signed.zip.
    • Go back to the main menu and Reboot Now.

Upgrading builds:
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Install cm-11-YYYYMMDD-NIGHTLY-tf700t.zip
    • Reboot
    • or use built in cmupdater

If you run into issues outside the 'Known issues', please post a logcat.

You will need the adb binary on your computer (Windows, Mac or Linux):

Code:
    adb logcat > logcat.txt

If are get a hard lock and have to reset, please pull the /proc/last_kmsg and post it after you are booted again.

Code:
    adb pull /proc/last_kmsg

Please do not report on ANY known issues!!!

Help? Click here...

Donate to the devs:
    dasunsrule32 - (Google Wallet - atechols@gmail.com or PayPal)
    jruesga

Source(s), Gerrit and Changelog:

Source(s):
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_device_asus_tf700t/tree/cm-11.0
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_asus_tf700t/tree/cm-11.0

Gerrit ( Submitting patches/fixes ):
    http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Doc:_using_gerrit ( When submitting a patch, please use this group vs adding myself and individual devs: Transformer Team )

Changelog:
    http://www.cmxlog.com/11/tf700t/

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod, ROM for the Asus Transformer TF700

Contributors
    dasunsrule32, jruesga
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Bootloader 10.6.1.14.4 or above
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 11.0-M9

Created 2013-10-01
    Last Updated 2014-08-13
    Ok guys, here's the deal. We are ready to push out all the changes. I've got the kernel done, bootloaders packaged and the necessary changes for blobs and device tree.

PLEASE NOTE, THIS BOOTLOADER WORKS FINE WITH THE OLD KERNEL.

So, what do you need to do? Simple:

1. Flash the bootloader for your device variant in TWRP or CWM:

ww: http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=4007
    us: http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=4006

1a. Flash via fastboot if you want, use the fastboot line associated with your build:
    Code:
    fastboot -i 0x0B05 flash staging ww_bootloaderblob
    fastboot -i 0x0B05 flash staging us_bootloaderblob

ww: http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=4009
    us: http://xdaforums.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=4008

2. Reboot.

3. Flash the next nightly.

4. Reboot

5. Done

Make sure you get the new bootloader flashed immediately, or you may be bootlooping like a mad man on your next nightly. ;)
    Guys, I've been pondering this for sometime now. I think I'm going to be taking a break for awhile.

I'm tired and fried, I don't see a reason to do this for now. It seems my jobs, plus this are to much right now. If I get some time, I'll do what I can.

Work has been putting more responsibility on my shoulders, and I've been tasked with several high level projects over the last couple months and going forward.

In shorter words, I'm too busy for this now. Thanks for all the help and support.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    Ok guys, the new nightlies should be starting tonight. So keep an eye out. Thanks for all the support!!!

Please try to keep this thread clean, I want as much relevant information in it as possible. Please use the Thanks and Donate button(s)/links to say Thank you!!!!
    Ok guys, here's the word. We are switching over to cm10.1 on the nightlies. You should be fine in just upgrading over cm10 -> cm10.1. If you have issues, you know the drill. I'll change the OP around and edit the thread title when I get a chance. I'm too tired to do this tonight.

See this commit for the changeover.

Make to grab the cm10.1 gapps, then flash the latest nightly.

MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON THE LATEST CWM 6.0.1.9 from the OP. That has support for the multiple user profiles if you so choose to use them and for Pete's sake, BACKUP!

Beyond that enjoy. See my Google+ post for what is up with issues, etc. Hit that thanks button or donate ( :silly: )