Best Rom in your opinion

Search This thread

xMrArnoldx

Mar 22, 2013
so instead of trying all the roms ill see what your favorite rom is. i hoped to use Android Revolution but it doesnt support verizon, so what rom has the best battery life is my main concern.

bc13

Apr 16, 2012
I have been enjoying santods nusense roms

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using xda app-developers app

brholt6

Oct 10, 2013
so instead of trying all the roms ill see what your favorite rom is. i hoped to use Android Revolution but it doesnt support verizon, so what rom has the best battery life is my main concern.

It'll be in your best interest to try them out. Any of the sense roms are great (ecliptic or any nusense). You'll find people that are lean towards one or the other...it's just personal preference. Couldn't tell ya about any aosp roms though. I'm one of the weird ones that thinks Sense is way better (and much more stable).

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Dark Jedi

Sep 23, 2012
Battery life sense nusense by far has the best battery life. But tethering just had to much issues. Best tethering in a sense ROM is ecliptic.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

brymaster5000

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 9, 2012
New Hampshire
I hear Solar Flare is pretty decent.:rolleyes:

Just trolling....Only way to find out what is the "best" is to try them all. The "best" is subjective and depends on your usage. But everyone's replies are pretty much stating that.

TheAppleAndroidGuy

Mar 19, 2013
I've been running roms for the longest time and after the most recent update I decided to just try stock rooted and so far it's been pretty great!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

jimbobtexas

May 10, 2010
Carrollton
It looks like the devs on the Viper ROM have pretty much quit, which is a shame. Do any of the other ROMs have the Exchange security bypass? That's been the only thing keeping me from switching.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Uzephi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2012
Phoenix
Google Pixel 3a
It looks like the devs on the Viper ROM have pretty much quit, which is a shame. Do any of the other ROMs have the Exchange security bypass? That's been the only thing keeping me from switching.

There is an xposed module you can install for that bypass. Even if viper is done, it is still rock solid and my favorite sense Rom.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Free mobile app

mskumar.87

Jun 2, 2014
[Q] Verizon HTC ONE unlocked. Which rom is best in 4.4.2

Hi

I bought Unlocked Verizon HTC One from USA. now I want to upgrade it to 4.4.2

Which ROM is best for it. ? Can i get HTC Stock android with Sense 6 .

Looking forward your reply.

tflogic

Apr 24, 2011
Last edited:

android06

Jun 5, 2014

What do you mean they quit? I was about to post that Viper One is by far the best ROM.

Top Liked Posts