[Q] Launcher.

Search This thread

Wassupdog

Jun 12, 2013
Hello.
I'm using PA 4.4.3 RC1 and the GEL is built-in.
I installed Apex launcher and set it as the default but the phone keep asking me which launcher I want to use almost everytime I press the home button.
No matter what I do.
I also tried to disable the GEL with Root Uninstaller Pro and It's still working and keep asking me which launcher to use.
What can I do?

Rohit02

Sep 17, 2012
Pune
Hello.
I installed Apex launcher and set it as the default but the phone keep asking me which launcher I want to use almost everytime I press the home button.
No matter what I do.
I also tried to disable the GEL with Root Uninstaller Pro and It's still working and keep asking me which launcher to use.
What can I do?

Make sure you have set Apex launcher always and then delete the GEL launcher from root,done. Keep a nandroid just in case

Reactions: Wassupdog

Wassupdog

Jun 12, 2013
Make sure you have set Apex launcher always and then delete the GEL launcher from root,done. Keep a nandroid just in case

I did set the launcher to run always, and disabled the GEL.
I don't need the GEL right now and I can uninstall it.
If I uninstall it and then dirty flash the Gapps it will bring back the GEL?

playya

Jan 12, 2007
Florida

make a video of what you are doing because honestly its nothing more than choose home screen and hit always. I understand you may be doing that but it may be difficult for others to fully understand your issue and some visual will help.

or download another launcher and see if it still happens

Reactions: Wassupdog

Wassupdog

Jun 12, 2013
make a video of what you are doing because honestly its nothing more than choose home screen and hit always. I understand you may be doing that but it may be difficult for others to fully understand your issue and some visual will help.

How can I record my screen?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello.
    No matter what I do.
    What can I do?

How can I record my screen?

some roms have that option I run AICP and the option is there to do screen record