Can someone recommend me a stock 2.3 build?

Search This thread

sere83

Nov 17, 2009
London
Hi There,

I have a Gen1 OLED UK Orange San Francisco that has been upgraded to Gen2 via TPT method. I am running a Ginger Stirfry variant

I am rooted and running clockwork mod.

I would like a super clean as close to stock as possible Gingerbread rom. An official ZTE blade 2.3.5 build would even do.

Just something super clean and super stable, with decent battery that I can flash with minimum hassle.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

saaransh9

Jul 22, 2011
Hi There,

I have a Gen1 OLED UK Orange San Francisco that has been upgraded to Gen2 via TPT method. I am running a Ginger Stirfry variant

I am rooted and running clockwork mod.

I would like a super clean as close to stock as possible Gingerbread rom. An official ZTE blade 2.3.5 build would even do.

Just something super clean and super stable, with decent battery that I can flash with minimum hassle.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

swedish snow is best for you.

anyway if u want battery try joyos rom and the one by squazone both are based on cm7 and give good performance and battery

sere83

Nov 17, 2009
London
Thanks for your help. I tried swedish snow I think but didn't lie it hat much. Do you have a link to the other 2? I ran a search but could not find them.

Will none of the stock 2.3 zte roms work?

flixblixclix

Dec 15, 2011
Try this, which says broken but it's stable ya....

Right now i am using this NIGHtly latest(see link), which will never hurt you at any instance.... very smooth and also u can play games without lag.....

download.cyanogenmod.com/?type=nightly&device=blade

Top Liked Posts