[Official] Latest STOCK ROMS for AT&T SGS3 (SGH-I747) - [07/19/2012 - I747UCALG1]

Search This thread

snoboarder071

May 27, 2011
Milwaukee
Is there a change log floating around anywhere for these different versions?

What are the differences between UCALEM, UCALG1, and UCALH1? I just got a notification from AT&T for an OTA update...I'm guessing it's the G1?

I'm excited to start tinkering around with this phone, but I'd like to know what I'm getting first :p I see a "changelist" number, but that's not helping me much. I'm lost lol

Thanks!

mehdi_s82

Oct 30, 2007
Rockville, MD
Does anybody have or can point me to cwm flashable UCALEM modem? I've been using UCALG1 modem (only the modem) for few days and I think UCALEM had a much better performance. I restored my nandroid backup but radio still says UCALG1.

Thanks in advance!

drothenberger

Feb 2, 2011
Kenmore, WA

bee2643

Apr 2, 2010
Will this work on the SGH-I747M ???

In here you will find all the latest stock ROMS for AT&T USA variant of Samsung Galaxy S III (SGH-I747) courtesy of SAMSUNG-UPDATES.COM

Latest:

Device: SGH-I747
Region: ATT (AT&T USA)
Version: I747UCALG1
Release Date: 04.07.2012
Build Date: 04-07-2012
Changelist: 704434

Downloads:
Direct Download: HERE
Torrent Download: HERE
Kernel Download: HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previous:

Version: I747UCALEM
Release Date: 22.05.2012
Build Date: 21-05-2012
Changelist: 599060

Downloads:
Insecure (rooted adb) Kernel: HERE

To flash, use latest ODIN (3.07) : Download Here!

Enjoy!

eatkabab

Jan 4, 2007
Can I flash this using CWM or do I have to use Odin? It is a .zip file, but it doesn't seem to have the usual stuff in it. So maybe must use Odin?

Last edited:

paleman27

Dec 29, 2010
San Juan
Empty link?

Hey guys! I'm not sure if the links are working. I go to "direct download" which takes me to "download link". Once I'm in download link it goes to "http://samsung-updates.com/fw/" and there is nothing there...(blank page).

Any help will be appreciated.

Zero4

Dec 27, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio

xatrekak

Sep 9, 2010
Atlanta
found official link it moved.

HTML:
http://samsung-updates.com/get/2389/Samsung_Firmware_SGH-I747_ATT_I747UCALG1_Android_4_0_4.html

EthanMG

Oct 24, 2010
Golden

EthanMG

Oct 24, 2010
Golden
It's not a matter of people not reading or thinking. Samsung-updates.com is either down, or very slow at the moment. It's been doing that for the past two days. No need to insult people dude.;)
i didnt mean for it to come across as an insult, sorry if it seemed that way. ive just answered those questions all over this forum. samsung-updates had some major technical difficulties lately and i think they are still recovering from those. hopefully they will get everything back up to par soon. another place you can get the stock firmwares is sammobile.com. they also have slow downloads, and you have to create a free account to get them, but they are at least stable. again, sorry for any rudeness, i was probably just in a bad mood =/ dont take it personally.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In here you will find all the latest stock ROMS for AT&T USA variant of Samsung Galaxy S III (SGH-I747) courtesy of SAMSUNG-UPDATES.COM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Previous:

Version: I747UCALEM
    Release Date: 22.05.2012
    Build Date: 21-05-2012
    Changelist: 599060

Downloads:
    Insecure (rooted adb) Kernel: HERE

To flash, use latest ODIN (3.07) : Download Here!

Questions and Answers:

Q: Does this ROM will TOP UP my custom binary counter?
    A: No! Stock roms are from Samsung directly, they are ORIGINAL. They don't count as "custom" so the counter will NOT be rised.

Q: Does this ROM will reset my custom binary counter?
    A: No, custom binary counter will NOT reset by flashing stock rom, to reset custom binary counter you will need to use patched bootloader.

Enjoy!
    I'm not sure what's going on now. I went back to the stock rom once successfully after an unsuccessful CM9 flash by using the file in the with odin. Now, coming from CM9 back to stock I flashed using odin again, but it's hanging at the end of the boot process (after the ATT logo comes by etc), and the Samsung logo is just fading in/out slightly. What went wrong? I tried doing it twice but same result.

If it has been 10-15minutes and it's still on the screen do this.
    Pull battery, Boot in recovery mode(vol up, home button, and power button together)
    Wipe data/factory reset then wipe cache. Once you do that just reset and you should bypass to setup screen.
    I will fix it in a few minutes. sorry
    No, you cant reset binary counter flashing stock rom.
    Yes, flashing stock rom will bring your phone back to stock. no root, no cwm.