mdamaged

Oct 16, 2013
South of Heaven
Moto G5 Plus
Google Pixel 4a

Winudert

Aug 5, 2010
London
It helped me get my feet wet and it works perfectly, but it's a good feeling at some point to learn to do it all manually. But out of all the toolkits, Wug's is probably the best.

You can find his XDA thread here.

I can do it manually with no problem, I have a lot of Android devices and experience, but I just don't have time to learn new ways, so I'm hoping this toolkit will save my time.

oldsoldier2003

Jun 30, 2012
Eldorado
I can do it manually with no problem, I have a lot of Android devices and experience, but I just don't have time to learn new ways, so I'm hoping this toolkit will save my time.

Whats new about unlocking the bootloader and installing supersu ? I get the convenience of toolkits, but for an experienced Android power user rootng a Nexus device is probably faster manually than downloading the toolkit :)

Winudert

Aug 5, 2010
London
Whats new about unlocking the bootloader and installing supersu ? I get the convenience of toolkits, but for an experienced Android power user rootng a Nexus device is probably faster manually than downloading the toolkit :)

I just forgot it, to be honest. I'm not "creator", I'm "user", so I have to remember some steps. Anyway, toolkit worked great and all Nexus devices must have to be with unlocked bootloader. Now 95% of time was used to unlock it and backup my data. Rooting was only 5% of time.