[Q] bluetooth pairing problem

Search This thread

ttsugar

Oct 24, 2008
help from experts needed, TIA!!

I have a Chinese made MTK6592 phone and having problem with bluetooth pairing. When BT device has a preset pairing code of 0000, it will auto connect. However I have 2 i-Tech BT headsets that have a preset pairing code of 8888. The phone simply tells me the code is incorrect and no input window poping out.

Can anyone help me out?? thanks alot!!

Chuck

Last edited:

xXz21

Mar 31, 2014
Are u using android 4.2.+? on jellybean google remover bluz from bluetooth and compatibility is poor now

dalumetal

Apr 26, 2014
Hello ttsugar, I've read your post about the pairing issue, I've got the same too.
I've experienced this troubles with two new phones, both with MTK6592 - octacore -, when tried to connect to my car audio device: the phones are the Cubot X6, and the Star N9800; my car DVD combo player is from EONON brand.
With my old phones all worked at the top, as regards all the bluetooth functions. Still with my iNew V3 the pairing works like a delight, and all the bluetooth functions were good at all.
I surfed the internet to find a solution, tried some patches, but nothing to do with the new octacore, the song remains the same : "..,invalid passkey..." . no way to introduce the pairing code.
I don't think that the problem is the 4.2.2 android version, becouse my iNew V3 has got this version too, and works perfectly...
I really think that the problem stands in the different hardware of the bluetooth chipset included in the new MTK6592 ( they speak about 4.0 ), so the protocol doesn't communicate well with the old devices.
Hope to find a solution asap, I need the same too !

killermaze

Mar 22, 2009
Brooklyn SON
Has anyone reached out to eonon about this issue? I just purchased the cubot x6 and having the exact same problem. anyway If I find something i will let everyone know. So far I requested if any updates or patches for the head unit and if not would it be possible to change the pin number on the head unit.

sasanisica

Apr 22, 2011
Has anyone reached out to eonon about this issue? I just purchased the cubot x6 and having the exact same problem. anyway If I find something i will let everyone know. So far I requested if any updates or patches for the head unit and if not would it be possible to change the pin number on the head unit.

I do not know if it work for you.
Bluetooth Fix Repair
find it in Google Play