[GUIDE]How to Build your own CM10 from Local sources for the Galaxy Fame

Search This thread

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
Hello guys since there is no Cyanogenmod for this device only an custom recovery (no custom roms:eek:) or any really development except for stripping stockrom and tweaking it a bit i decided to make it for an friend and since 3 people of my class have this phone i am founding it pretty an unstable phone with all the stock crap bloatware.
I could make my friends phone hang with whatsapp spamming messages what is pretty pathetic.
So i contacted Corsicanu for the sourcecode of recovery what is an very important piece of the source code for not to brick you people´s phone and i also received some in/complete source code from adytzu33. I am trying to make the compiling work i am almost done with making it to completely work but i don´t have always time so if you can fix everything by yourself do it and upload it to here so i can adjust the guide for future developers for the fame. Watchout cause this sourcecode is for the galaxy fame p s6810p so far as i know.
If my tutorial broke yourphone from flashing an build then its not my fault
Check good or the partitions are good before flashing. Since i dont have the phone i cant test it.

Preparation:

What you need for building.
An decent PC with enough space i recommend like 80gb
Internet connection
Time and Patience
Up to date running Ubuntu/linux system i am using 14.04
IMPORTANT: INSTALL EVERYTHING AS A NORMAL USER. DON'T INSTALL AS ROOT!
Installation of the required packages to compile:
Code:
$ sudo apt-get install git-core gnupg flex bison gperf build-essential \
  zip curl libc6-dev libncurses5-dev:i386 x11proto-core-dev \
  libx11-dev:i386 libreadline6-dev:i386 libgl1-mesa-glx:i386 \
  libgl1-mesa-dev g++-multilib mingw32 openjdk-6-jdk tofrodos \
  python-markdown libxml2-utils schedtool pngcrush xsltproc zlib1g-dev:i386
Settings the links to the files:
Code:
sudo ln -s /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/mesa/libGL.so.1 /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libGL.so

Step 2 Installing java:

You need the java development kit for building cm10 the most recommended is the one from sun jdk 6 update 38.

1. Download the jdk-6u38-linux-i586.bin from the Oracle/Sun Java Download Area. If you are on 64-bit Ubuntu as I am, you should grab jdk-6u38-linux-x64.bin
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wyb4xmxbsb7pabm/jdk-6u38-linux-x64.bin (mirror for 64bit)
2. Go to your Download location and execute this command below.
Code:
chmod +x jdk-6u38-linux-x64.bin

3. Extract the bin file:

Code:
$ ./jdk-6u38-linux-x64.bin

4. Move the extracted folder to this this location:

Code:
$ sudo mv jdk1.6.0_38 /usr/lib/jvm/./jdk-6u38-linux-x64.bin

5. Install the new Java source in system:

Code:
$ sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/javac javac /usr/lib/jvm/jdk-6u38-linux-x64.bin/bin/javac 1
$ sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/java java /usr/lib/jvm/jdk-6u38-linux-x64.bin/bin/java 1
$ sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/javaws javaws /usr/lib/jvm/jdk-6u38-linux-x64.bin/bin/javaws 1
$ sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/javadoc javadoc /usr/lib/jvm/jdk-6u38-linux-x64.bin/bin/javadoc 1
$ sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/javah javah /usr/lib/jvm/jdk-6u38-linux-x64.bin/bin/javah 1
$ sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/javap javap /usr/lib/jvm/jdk-6u38-linux-x64.bin/bin/javap 1
$ sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/jar jar /usr/lib/jvm/jdk-6u38-linux-x64.bin/bin/jar 1

6. Select the default Java version for your system:

Code:
$ sudo update-alternatives --config javac
$ sudo update-alternatives --config java
$ sudo update-alternatives --config javaws
$ sudo update-alternatives --config javadoc
$ sudo update-alternatives --config javah
$ sudo update-alternatives --config javap
$ sudo update-alternatives --config jar

7. Check Java version:

Code:
$ java -version

8. Verify the symlinks. Javac, Java, Javaws, Javadoc, Javah, Javap and Jar should all point to the new Java location and version:

Code:
$ ls -la /etc/alternatives/java* && ls -la /etc/alternatives/jar

Step 3: The sources

Install repo:

Repo is a tool that makes it quite easy to download and maintain the sources of Cyanogenmod.

Code:
$ mkdir ~/bin
$ PATH=~/bin:$PATH
$ cd ~/bin
$ curl [url]https://dl-ssl.google.com/dl/googlesource/git-repo/repo[/url] > ~/bin/repo
$ chmod a+x ~/bin/repo
Create working directory:

Code:
$ mkdir ~/cm10
$ cd ~/cm10

Initialize Repo:
Code:
$ repo init -u git://github.com/CyanogenMod/android.git -b jellybean

and enter your credentials.

Download the sources:
Code:
$ repo sync

Wait until it's finished (takes a lot of time! depending on your internet connection)

If the process hangs use Ctrl+C to break out of it and resume the download with another

Code:
$ repo sync

Tip from ethansp: If you are running into a lot of syncing errors the reason might be that the 'repo sync' command is establishing four threads automatically. This might be too much. So try to change the command to run with one thread only by using

Code:
$ repo sync -j1

Initialize the environment

Code:
$ . build/envsetup.sh

Go to your Cm10 Repository folder and press CTRL+H
Go to .Repo/local_manifests and create local_manifest.xml
Paste these lines into it and repo sync after it again.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
  <project name="wulsic/android_device_samsung_nevisp.git" path="device/samsung/nevisp" remote="github" revision="master"/>
 <project name="wulsic/android_vendor_samsung_nevisp.git" path="vendor/samsung/nevisp" remote="github" revision="master"/>
<project name="corsicanu/android_kernel_samsung_nevisp.git" path="kernel/samsung/nevisp" remote="github" revision="master"/>
<project name="wulsic/android_frameworks.git" path="framework/" remote="github" revision="master"/>
</manifest>

Download the neccesary Cyanogenmod prebuilts:
Code:
~/cm10/vendor/cm/get-prebuilts

Step4: Building the rom

Now try to build it.
Code:
Brunch nevisp
And now the building process starts. Building takes from an half hour( very fast pc) to 2 hour on very slow pc´s maybe even more.
When everything gone fine (Can´t the guide is not finished there are still some little errors in compiling i need to fix or maybe you dev´s.) you can find the flashable zip in ~/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp

It would be called cm-10-DATE-UNOFFICIAL-nevisp-zip. You can directly flash it cause it is already an flashable zip.

Step5:Rebuilding with newest sources:

Code:
$ cd ~/cm10
$ repo sync
$ . build/envsetup.sh
$ brunch nevisp
The building should now take a lot less time cause it only rebuilds it and its using old parts what haven´t changed.

For more Handy tips see this link where i based the guide off http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1971645

Credits:All credits goes to Raum1807 for making the guide i only edit it for people so its easier for compiling for the fame.
And to corsicanu for giving me the sourcecode from adytzu33t and the cm10.1 recovery what could be also handy for beginning cm10.1 but first cm10 and also for his uploaded kernel sourcecode on github.
and adytzu33 for the sourcecode from cm10 but unfortunatly he was last online in march.

If you have problems then post it here in the thread i can help you to get compiling so far as i am since i now have the knowledge again for cm10:rolleyes: and you guys can help me.

Last edited:

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
If you have the same error like me here what i will solve today after like 12hours when i standup again then you have the same progress like me.
Going to sleep now just bring the old devs back to life on this forum cause its almost completely death if you ask me.
Reserved for Progress:

Code:
target Strip: libvariablespeed (/home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/obj/lib/libvariablespeed.so)
Install: /home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/system/lib/libvariablespeed.so
/home/wulsic/cm10/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6.x-google/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMAsmPrinter_intermediates/libLLVMAsmPrinter.a(AsmPrinter.o): in function llvm::AsmPrinter::EmitFunctionHeader():external/llvm/lib/CodeGen/AsmPrinter/AsmPrinter.cpp:477: error: undefined reference to 'llvm::DwarfDebug::beginFunction(llvm::MachineFunction const*)'
/home/wulsic/cm10/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6.x-google/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMAsmPrinter_intermediates/libLLVMAsmPrinter.a(AsmPrinter.o): in function llvm::AsmPrinter::EmitFunctionBody():external/llvm/lib/CodeGen/AsmPrinter/AsmPrinter.cpp:685: error: undefined reference to 'llvm::DwarfDebug::beginInstruction(llvm::MachineInstr const*)'
/home/wulsic/cm10/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6.x-google/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMAsmPrinter_intermediates/libLLVMAsmPrinter.a(AsmPrinter.o): in function llvm::AsmPrinter::EmitFunctionBody():external/llvm/lib/CodeGen/AsmPrinter/AsmPrinter.cpp:727: error: undefined reference to 'llvm::DwarfDebug::endInstruction(llvm::MachineInstr const*)'
/home/wulsic/cm10/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6.x-google/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMAsmPrinter_intermediates/libLLVMAsmPrinter.a(AsmPrinter.o): in function llvm::AsmPrinter::EmitFunctionBody():external/llvm/lib/CodeGen/AsmPrinter/AsmPrinter.cpp:788: error: undefined reference to 'llvm::DwarfDebug::endFunction(llvm::MachineFunction const*)'
/home/wulsic/cm10/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6.x-google/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMAsmPrinter_intermediates/libLLVMAsmPrinter.a(AsmPrinter.o): in function llvm::AsmPrinter::doFinalization(llvm::Module&):external/llvm/lib/CodeGen/AsmPrinter/AsmPrinter.cpp:895: error: undefined reference to 'llvm::DwarfDebug::endModule()'
/home/wulsic/cm10/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6.x-google/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMAsmPrinter_intermediates/libLLVMAsmPrinter.a(AsmPrinter.o): in function llvm::AsmPrinter::doFinalization(llvm::Module&):external/llvm/lib/CodeGen/AsmPrinter/AsmPrinter.cpp:897: error: undefined reference to 'llvm::DwarfDebug::~DwarfDebug()'
/home/wulsic/cm10/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6.x-google/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMAsmPrinter_intermediates/libLLVMAsmPrinter.a(AsmPrinter.o): in function llvm::AsmPrinter::doInitialization(llvm::Module&):external/llvm/lib/CodeGen/AsmPrinter/AsmPrinter.cpp:205: error: undefined reference to 'llvm::ARMException::ARMException(llvm::AsmPrinter*)'
/home/wulsic/cm10/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6.x-google/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMAsmPrinter_intermediates/libLLVMAsmPrinter.a(AsmPrinter.o): in function llvm::AsmPrinter::doInitialization(llvm::Module&):external/llvm/lib/CodeGen/AsmPrinter/AsmPrinter.cpp:208: error: undefined reference to 'llvm::Win64Exception::Win64Exception(llvm::AsmPrinter*)'
/home/wulsic/cm10/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6.x-google/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMAsmPrinter_intermediates/libLLVMAsmPrinter.a(AsmPrinter.o): in function llvm::AsmPrinter::doInitialization(llvm::Module&):external/llvm/lib/CodeGen/AsmPrinter/AsmPrinter.cpp:202: error: undefined reference to 'llvm::DwarfCFIException::DwarfCFIException(llvm::AsmPrinter*)'
/home/wulsic/cm10/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6.x-google/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMAsmPrinter_intermediates/libLLVMAsmPrinter.a(AsmPrinter.o): in function llvm::AsmPrinter::doInitialization(llvm::Module&):external/llvm/lib/CodeGen/AsmPrinter/AsmPrinter.cpp:195: error: undefined reference to 'llvm::DwarfDebug::DwarfDebug(llvm::AsmPrinter*, llvm::Module*)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [/home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libbcc_intermediates/LINKED/libbcc.so] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
EDIT:
Compiling problems fixed thanks to corsicanu, he fixed the boardconfig.mk and the recovery.fstab so without him i would still be figuring out what to edit by those files.
Now we only need testers to log the problems from boot so we can fix those problems.
Here is staying the compiling guide and it will stay in update with the repository so i will push fixes to the repo and merge fixes from people who review the sourcecode.
I will create a new thread in the Original android development thread since its not modified stock but it will be the first cyanogenmod 10 for the fame.
The build wasn´t really on time it was 18 minutes later posted then i said i would make it but that doesn´t matter i think.
Development Thread:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=52756482

Last edited:

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
Well you can compile it but i am still finding out or everything is compatible with each other so i mean all the fame phones since i do not own it and i still need to dig In the specifications and threads here i cant promise anything. We are still trying to make logcat work on the s6810/p so i just want to say that its better that you will first wait till we have hammered out all the problems. Else you might be able to compile it but it wil not boot. Hold an Eye on the thread mentioned above for progressieve.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 4 met Tapatalk

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
Misha_android if you got problems with compiling just post it here or send a message tot me.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 4 met Tapatalk

CM11 coming soon.

Last edited:

Thecrazyskull

Jan 23, 2013
Hello guys,

I really want to build cm10 but i can't test it because i have this phone but i really DON'T want to root it, i can fix some errors by myself because when building pac 4.4.4 for my device i was getting TONS of errors so i start building today.
EDIT: I looked at the local_manifest.xml but i don't see any line that points to the kernel,device and vendor tree.
I can't say that im right because the repo sync is still in progress but i only thnk :p
Sorry for bad english
EDIT 2: I see nobody has started building cm11 for this device.. i can start doing it but i need the device,vendor and kernel source if anyone has a link please give it.

Last edited:
Reactions: faizauthar12

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys since there is no Cyanogenmod for this device only an custom recovery (no custom roms:eek:) or any really development except for stripping stockrom and tweaking it a bit i decided to make it for an friend and since 3 people of my class have this phone i am founding it pretty an unstable phone with all the stock crap bloatware.
    I could make my friends phone hang with whatsapp spamming messages what is pretty pathetic.
    So i contacted Corsicanu for the sourcecode of recovery what is an very important piece of the source code for not to brick you people´s phone and i also received some in/complete source code from adytzu33. I am trying to make the compiling work i am almost done with making it to completely work but i don´t have always time so if you can fix everything by yourself do it and upload it to here so i can adjust the guide for future developers for the fame. Watchout cause this sourcecode is for the galaxy fame p s6810p so far as i know.
    If my tutorial broke yourphone from flashing an build then its not my fault
    Check good or the partitions are good before flashing. Since i dont have the phone i cant test it.

Preparation:

What you need for building.
    An decent PC with enough space i recommend like 80gb
    Internet connection
    Time and Patience
    Up to date running Ubuntu/linux system i am using 14.04
    IMPORTANT: INSTALL EVERYTHING AS A NORMAL USER. DON'T INSTALL AS ROOT!
    Installation of the required packages to compile:
    Code:
    $ sudo apt-get install git-core gnupg flex bison gperf build-essential \
      zip curl libc6-dev libncurses5-dev:i386 x11proto-core-dev \
      libx11-dev:i386 libreadline6-dev:i386 libgl1-mesa-glx:i386 \
      libgl1-mesa-dev g++-multilib mingw32 openjdk-6-jdk tofrodos \
      python-markdown libxml2-utils schedtool pngcrush xsltproc zlib1g-dev:i386
    Settings the links to the files:
    Code:
    sudo ln -s /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/mesa/libGL.so.1 /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libGL.so

Step 2 Installing java:

You need the java development kit for building cm10 the most recommended is the one from sun jdk 6 update 38.

1. Download the jdk-6u38-linux-i586.bin from the Oracle/Sun Java Download Area. If you are on 64-bit Ubuntu as I am, you should grab jdk-6u38-linux-x64.bin
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/wyb4xmxbsb7pabm/jdk-6u38-linux-x64.bin (mirror for 64bit)
    2. Go to your Download location and execute this command below.
    Code:
    chmod +x jdk-6u38-linux-x64.bin

3. Extract the bin file:

Code:
    $ ./jdk-6u38-linux-x64.bin

4. Move the extracted folder to this this location:

Code:
    $ sudo mv jdk1.6.0_38 /usr/lib/jvm/./jdk-6u38-linux-x64.bin

5. Install the new Java source in system:

Code:
    $ sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/javac javac /usr/lib/jvm/jdk-6u38-linux-x64.bin/bin/javac 1
    $ sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/java java /usr/lib/jvm/jdk-6u38-linux-x64.bin/bin/java 1
    $ sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/javaws javaws /usr/lib/jvm/jdk-6u38-linux-x64.bin/bin/javaws 1
    $ sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/javadoc javadoc /usr/lib/jvm/jdk-6u38-linux-x64.bin/bin/javadoc 1
    $ sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/javah javah /usr/lib/jvm/jdk-6u38-linux-x64.bin/bin/javah 1
    $ sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/javap javap /usr/lib/jvm/jdk-6u38-linux-x64.bin/bin/javap 1
    $ sudo update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/jar jar /usr/lib/jvm/jdk-6u38-linux-x64.bin/bin/jar 1

6. Select the default Java version for your system:

Code:
    $ sudo update-alternatives --config javac
    $ sudo update-alternatives --config java
    $ sudo update-alternatives --config javaws
    $ sudo update-alternatives --config javadoc
    $ sudo update-alternatives --config javah
    $ sudo update-alternatives --config javap
    $ sudo update-alternatives --config jar

7. Check Java version:

Code:
    $ java -version

8. Verify the symlinks. Javac, Java, Javaws, Javadoc, Javah, Javap and Jar should all point to the new Java location and version:

Code:
    $ ls -la /etc/alternatives/java* && ls -la /etc/alternatives/jar

Step 3: The sources

Install repo:

Repo is a tool that makes it quite easy to download and maintain the sources of Cyanogenmod.

Code:
    $ mkdir ~/bin
    $ PATH=~/bin:$PATH
    $ cd ~/bin
    $ curl [url]https://dl-ssl.google.com/dl/googlesource/git-repo/repo[/url] > ~/bin/repo
    $ chmod a+x ~/bin/repo
    Create working directory:

Code:
    $ mkdir ~/cm10
    $ cd ~/cm10

Initialize Repo:
    Code:
    $ repo init -u git://github.com/CyanogenMod/android.git -b jellybean

and enter your credentials.

Download the sources:
    Code:
    $ repo sync

Wait until it's finished (takes a lot of time! depending on your internet connection)

If the process hangs use Ctrl+C to break out of it and resume the download with another

Code:
    $ repo sync

Tip from ethansp: If you are running into a lot of syncing errors the reason might be that the 'repo sync' command is establishing four threads automatically. This might be too much. So try to change the command to run with one thread only by using

Code:
    $ repo sync -j1

Initialize the environment

Code:
    $ . build/envsetup.sh

Go to your Cm10 Repository folder and press CTRL+H
    Go to .Repo/local_manifests and create local_manifest.xml
    Paste these lines into it and repo sync after it again.
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <manifest>
      <project name="wulsic/android_device_samsung_nevisp.git" path="device/samsung/nevisp" remote="github" revision="master"/>
     <project name="wulsic/android_vendor_samsung_nevisp.git" path="vendor/samsung/nevisp" remote="github" revision="master"/>
    <project name="corsicanu/android_kernel_samsung_nevisp.git" path="kernel/samsung/nevisp" remote="github" revision="master"/>
    <project name="wulsic/android_frameworks.git" path="framework/" remote="github" revision="master"/>
    </manifest>

Download the neccesary Cyanogenmod prebuilts:
    Code:
    ~/cm10/vendor/cm/get-prebuilts

Step4: Building the rom

Now try to build it.
    Code:
    Brunch nevisp
    And now the building process starts. Building takes from an half hour( very fast pc) to 2 hour on very slow pc´s maybe even more.
    When everything gone fine (Can´t the guide is not finished there are still some little errors in compiling i need to fix or maybe you dev´s.) you can find the flashable zip in ~/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp

It would be called cm-10-DATE-UNOFFICIAL-nevisp-zip. You can directly flash it cause it is already an flashable zip.

Step5:Rebuilding with newest sources:

Code:
    $ cd ~/cm10
    $ repo sync
    $ . build/envsetup.sh
    $ brunch nevisp
    The building should now take a lot less time cause it only rebuilds it and its using old parts what haven´t changed.

For more Handy tips see this link where i based the guide off http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1971645

Credits:All credits goes to Raum1807 for making the guide i only edit it for people so its easier for compiling for the fame.
    And to corsicanu for giving me the sourcecode from adytzu33t and the cm10.1 recovery what could be also handy for beginning cm10.1 but first cm10 and also for his uploaded kernel sourcecode on github.
    and adytzu33 for the sourcecode from cm10 but unfortunatly he was last online in march.

If you have problems then post it here in the thread i can help you to get compiling so far as i am since i now have the knowledge again for cm10:rolleyes: and you guys can help me.
    If you have the same error like me here what i will solve today after like 12hours when i standup again then you have the same progress like me.
    Going to sleep now just bring the old devs back to life on this forum cause its almost completely death if you ask me.
    Reserved for Progress:

Code:
    target Strip: libvariablespeed (/home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/obj/lib/libvariablespeed.so)
    Install: /home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/system/lib/libvariablespeed.so
    /home/wulsic/cm10/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6.x-google/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMAsmPrinter_intermediates/libLLVMAsmPrinter.a(AsmPrinter.o): in function llvm::AsmPrinter::EmitFunctionHeader():external/llvm/lib/CodeGen/AsmPrinter/AsmPrinter.cpp:477: error: undefined reference to 'llvm::DwarfDebug::beginFunction(llvm::MachineFunction const*)'
    /home/wulsic/cm10/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6.x-google/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMAsmPrinter_intermediates/libLLVMAsmPrinter.a(AsmPrinter.o): in function llvm::AsmPrinter::EmitFunctionBody():external/llvm/lib/CodeGen/AsmPrinter/AsmPrinter.cpp:685: error: undefined reference to 'llvm::DwarfDebug::beginInstruction(llvm::MachineInstr const*)'
    /home/wulsic/cm10/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6.x-google/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMAsmPrinter_intermediates/libLLVMAsmPrinter.a(AsmPrinter.o): in function llvm::AsmPrinter::EmitFunctionBody():external/llvm/lib/CodeGen/AsmPrinter/AsmPrinter.cpp:727: error: undefined reference to 'llvm::DwarfDebug::endInstruction(llvm::MachineInstr const*)'
    /home/wulsic/cm10/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6.x-google/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMAsmPrinter_intermediates/libLLVMAsmPrinter.a(AsmPrinter.o): in function llvm::AsmPrinter::EmitFunctionBody():external/llvm/lib/CodeGen/AsmPrinter/AsmPrinter.cpp:788: error: undefined reference to 'llvm::DwarfDebug::endFunction(llvm::MachineFunction const*)'
    /home/wulsic/cm10/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6.x-google/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMAsmPrinter_intermediates/libLLVMAsmPrinter.a(AsmPrinter.o): in function llvm::AsmPrinter::doFinalization(llvm::Module&):external/llvm/lib/CodeGen/AsmPrinter/AsmPrinter.cpp:895: error: undefined reference to 'llvm::DwarfDebug::endModule()'
    /home/wulsic/cm10/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6.x-google/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMAsmPrinter_intermediates/libLLVMAsmPrinter.a(AsmPrinter.o): in function llvm::AsmPrinter::doFinalization(llvm::Module&):external/llvm/lib/CodeGen/AsmPrinter/AsmPrinter.cpp:897: error: undefined reference to 'llvm::DwarfDebug::~DwarfDebug()'
    /home/wulsic/cm10/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6.x-google/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMAsmPrinter_intermediates/libLLVMAsmPrinter.a(AsmPrinter.o): in function llvm::AsmPrinter::doInitialization(llvm::Module&):external/llvm/lib/CodeGen/AsmPrinter/AsmPrinter.cpp:205: error: undefined reference to 'llvm::ARMException::ARMException(llvm::AsmPrinter*)'
    /home/wulsic/cm10/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6.x-google/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMAsmPrinter_intermediates/libLLVMAsmPrinter.a(AsmPrinter.o): in function llvm::AsmPrinter::doInitialization(llvm::Module&):external/llvm/lib/CodeGen/AsmPrinter/AsmPrinter.cpp:208: error: undefined reference to 'llvm::Win64Exception::Win64Exception(llvm::AsmPrinter*)'
    /home/wulsic/cm10/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6.x-google/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMAsmPrinter_intermediates/libLLVMAsmPrinter.a(AsmPrinter.o): in function llvm::AsmPrinter::doInitialization(llvm::Module&):external/llvm/lib/CodeGen/AsmPrinter/AsmPrinter.cpp:202: error: undefined reference to 'llvm::DwarfCFIException::DwarfCFIException(llvm::AsmPrinter*)'
    /home/wulsic/cm10/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.6/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.6.x-google/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libLLVMAsmPrinter_intermediates/libLLVMAsmPrinter.a(AsmPrinter.o): in function llvm::AsmPrinter::doInitialization(llvm::Module&):external/llvm/lib/CodeGen/AsmPrinter/AsmPrinter.cpp:195: error: undefined reference to 'llvm::DwarfDebug::DwarfDebug(llvm::AsmPrinter*, llvm::Module*)'
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    make: *** [/home/wulsic/cm10/out/target/product/nevisp/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libbcc_intermediates/LINKED/libbcc.so] Error 1
    make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
    EDIT:
    Compiling problems fixed thanks to corsicanu, he fixed the boardconfig.mk and the recovery.fstab so without him i would still be figuring out what to edit by those files.
    Now we only need testers to log the problems from boot so we can fix those problems.
    Here is staying the compiling guide and it will stay in update with the repository so i will push fixes to the repo and merge fixes from people who review the sourcecode.
    I will create a new thread in the Original android development thread since its not modified stock but it will be the first cyanogenmod 10 for the fame.
    The build wasn´t really on time it was 18 minutes later posted then i said i would make it but that doesn´t matter i think.
    Development Thread:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=52756482
    Thanks for give us guide, I want to try
    After I download ubuntu
    Sent from my GT-S6810 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Thanks, I think it best to wait :D