[Q] S2 wont boot! stuck on the logo and shutsdown

Search This thread

robbelineil

Sep 4, 2013
guys my samsung sgs2 wont boot up stuck on the sII logo screen and shuts down but working on recovery mode and i also tried restoring my back up but still the same happens.

my s2 is rooted and running beanstalk 4.4.2

MistahBungle

Nov 7, 2011
Geelong AU
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Recovery mode = factory reset. If that doesn't work, stock rom from Samfirmware, flash with Odin. Problems with Odin flash ? Hopper8's 'Odin troubleshooting' thread stickied in General has all the info you need to get a successful flash (you may need to do a factory reset as well after the Odin flash if you end up doing this). Once you've done that, re-root your phone & try restoring your nandroid, or reinstall custom rom/kernel & start from scratch.

robbelineil

Sep 4, 2013
Recovery mode = factory reset. If that doesn't work, stock rom from Samfirmware, flash with Odin. Problems with Odin flash ? Hopper8's 'Odin troubleshooting' thread stickied in General has all the info you need to get a successful flash (you may need to do a factory reset as well after the Odin flash if you end up doing this). Once you've done that, re-root your phone & try restoring your nandroid, or reinstall custom rom/kernel & start from scratch.

already factory reset and tried flashing my custom rom again but still that happens.

can you give me the link where to download the stock rom? but i dont know my baseband version.

robbelineil

Sep 4, 2013
Samfirmware (Google it). You don't need to know whatever baseband you have (it's irrelevant anyway), download any stock rom for your carrier/country (not 4.0.4) given you'll be going back to a custom rom anyway.

my s2 was bought in las palmas spain. and im on philippines now.

will i download those 4.1.2 version??

MistahBungle

Nov 7, 2011
Geelong AU
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
'download any stock rom for your carrier/country (not 4.0.4) given you'll be going back to a custom rom anyway'.

Won't be repeating myself in this thread again. You should already know this stuff if you're modding your phone in any way.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Samfirmware (Google it). You don't need to know whatever baseband you have (it's irrelevant anyway), download any stock rom for your carrier/country (not 4.0.4) given you'll be going back to a custom rom anyway.