Phone ringtone after notification on MIUI

Search This thread

|STRYKER|

Jan 12, 2012
I'm not able to post in the development section yet, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I was able to reproduce the phone ringtone working after getting a text on the MIUI rom. I sent a text to my phone then right towards the end of the notification ringtone I called my phone and wala the incoming call ringtone worked! I know that someone else already posted the logcat for this, but I just to confirm that this is indeed happening. :)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App

iHelper

Jan 3, 2011
I'm not able to post in the development section yet, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I was able to reproduce the phone ringtone working after getting a text on the MIUI rom. I sent a text to my phone then right towards the end of the notification ringtone I called my phone and wala the incoming call ringtone worked! I know that someone else already posted the logcat for this, but I just to confirm that this is indeed happening. :)

No, you posted in the right section. :p You can only post in the dev section only if you MADE something (ROM, kernel, etc.) If you would've posted in the dev section you would've got flamed. Lol. And thnx for this info. ;)

-Sent From My Amazing SGS4G-

hechoen

May 7, 2011
No, you posted in the right section. :p You can only post in the dev section only if you MADE something (ROM, kernel, etc.) If you would've posted in the dev section you would've got flamed. Lol. And thnx for this info. ;)

No way would you get flamed. Miui is still beta. Being able to reproduce the issue is great. If you can get a log and send it to Raver. Who knows maybe he'll be able to figure it out.

|STRYKER|

Jan 12, 2012
Ya I did mean a post in the MIUI thread. I don't have my 10 posts yet. ;-)

Somairotevoli

May 31, 2011
So the notification was still active when phone rang? If so, it's known that's the only way to getting it to ring. Now if the notification had ended and phone rang, that would be news

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk