Usb-port charging issues, I think at least... Anyone recognize?!

Search This thread

daspunner

Sep 7, 2009
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Both and my girlfriend have an HTC One that stopped charging. My experience with other phones isthat it's usually the usb-port. Thinking about cracking them open to change 'em myself.

Anyone care to comment on this?!!

Sent from my GT-N5120 using XDA Free mobile app

yatindroid

Sep 23, 2009
Jaipur
Both and my girlfriend have an HTC One that stopped charging. My experience with other phones isthat it's usually the usb-port. Thinking about cracking them open to change 'em myself.

Anyone care to comment on this?!!

Sent from my GT-N5120 using XDA Free mobile app
please elaborate only your phone have issue or both phone has issues
Does phone charge after switch off

from HTC One

daspunner

Sep 7, 2009
Google Pixel 7 Pro
please elaborate only your phone have issue or both phone has issues
Does phone charge after switch off
from HTC One

None of them charge and none of them reacts to power button. Mine bought in August 2013 and my girlfriends in March 2014. Both died and wouldnt take charge after that. Mine died a week ago and her about two months ago. Still warranty on both of them but the service center claerly states that all data will be erased when sent to them. I have to much data that then will be lost, long time since backup...

yatindroid

Sep 23, 2009
Jaipur
None of them charge and none of them reacts to power button. Mine bought in August 2013 and my girlfriends in March 2014. Both died and wouldnt take charge after that. Mine died a week ago and her about two months ago. Still warranty on both of them but the service center claerly states that all data will be erased when sent to them. I have to much data that then will be lost, long time since backup...
you can do few things change USB port or take battery out charge it
then start your phone copy data
If USB port is defective change that
These are only option

from HTC One

spinez

Apr 28, 2010
As of today, my phone will not charge at all. I've tried 3 different cables, in the wall and direct to usb, but nothing. Anything I can try to get this resolved?