Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

surya_mca

Jan 29, 2011
Mumbai
Guys need help. Lost my call logs. Can anyone tell me which one is the call log in Nandroid backup? I was searching in Nandroid browser..
Little urgent.

Swyping from my GT-I9100 via Tt
some where i read but not sure.. chk in the below path:

/data/data/com.android.providers.contacts/database/contacts2.db and contacts2.db-journal

sahibunlimited

Jul 13, 2011
Nagpur
I gave answer......I still want it to be 45k+ ......

It will be 45k+ for 64GB .........If your spidey sense didn't became false I will kill you :p

Kill him if he don't buy you,me and harsha sgs3 64GB version:D

people said some of them actually working......no im gonna try some.. ll update if works

Their are some themes in android themes section(I posted the link back)
All are working great

How many of ul will switch to Samsung ICS ROM with the release of Jkay mod?

I can get those customizations in AOKP,cm9 so why JKAY?(its a different story if anyone likes samsung rom)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

sahibunlimited

Jul 13, 2011
Nagpur
Tried extracting via Archidroid, couldn't do. I guess Winrar is needed. And where under Root Explorer shall I paste it?

Swyping from my GT-I9100 via Tt

Paste it in the same path from where you took the file
Fix permissions in recovery

/data/data/com.android.providers.contacts/database/contacts2.db and /data/data/com.android.providers.contacts/database/contacts2.db-journal

So paste those two files in this path from root explorer

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Absolutely. We cannot constantly monitor or deal with the childishness that goes on in this thread. We gave you several opportunities. Thread closed.
    kachrukamble ; iekansh ; Harsha Raj ; manoj971 ; manojcitc ; bala_gamer ; sam razzy ; safepacket ;adaneam, bala_gamer, Mr.Raviteja, rajarshi10, surya_mca ; ano.cresent, darshanbangre, nelsonoski1972, rocky23, ronhoover88 ; tarunagg ; aashgaur ; spoiltz ; h3llboy911

Check PM

(didn't send to some people who use stock rom like ithehappy and sam)
    Hey guys...

Had pre-ordered at letsbuy.com earlier and paid in full a couple of days back. Just got an e-mail from them informing that my order has been shipped via Aramex, along with the tracking number... and so the countdown begins :D !!

I'm sure there are several members in the same boat as me, and other's who are waiting for the GS2 to show up in stores to pick it up. The thought behind this thread is to have a central repository for all the views & reviews about the phone and share any other info as well.

Looking forward to hearing from all owners about their experience and posting my own in a couple of days as well!

Cheers!