Cannot receive texts or calls.

Search This thread

BumpinPanda

Mar 28, 2014
Danktown
I can send messages and calls but I can't receive. I'm running cyanogen mod 11. This happened once before and I had to flash back to tw and then reflash cyanogen. It seems like I can't update my scms number (not sure if that's the exact acronym.) any way to fix without wiping and reflashing?

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
bump- Please help me guys.

I think your answer resides in the OP, though I'm not too familiar with AOSP roms, I do know that a lot of updates have hit, and the firmware registers with the towers.

Likely have to update on TouchWiz to the latest.

Perhaps someone else that uses those roms can chime in.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

BumpinPanda

Mar 28, 2014
Danktown
I think your answer resides in the OP, though I'm not too familiar with AOSP roms, I do know that a lot of updates have hit, and the firmware registers with the towers.

Likely have to update on TouchWiz to the latest.

Perhaps someone else that uses those roms can chime in.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Thats what ive tried to do. I flashed stock unrooted and it did nothing. I dont know what else to do. Theres barely any documentation on this issue and barely anyone trys to help... Ive searched these forums and others for weeks.

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
Try This Thread...

Thats what ive tried to do. I flashed stock unrooted and it did nothing. I dont know what else to do. Theres barely any documentation on this issue and barely anyone trys to help... Ive searched these forums and others for weeks.

This thread should give you a starting-point. You may also try the AOSP threads. Remember, this is a starting point; I have no idea what base you were on prior to flashing your AOSP rom (MJ4, NAB, NC5), but this was someone using AOSP CM11 and started with MJ4. Please tread with caution.

Good luck!

BumpinPanda

Mar 28, 2014
Danktown
This thread should give you a starting-point. You may also try the AOSP threads. Remember, this is a starting point; I have no idea what base you were on prior to flashing your AOSP rom (MJ4, NAB, NC5), but this was someone using AOSP CM11 and started with MJ4. Please tread with caution.

Good luck!

Is there any way I can figure out if it is MJ4 etc now? I can boot into touchwiz after installing from Samsung forum download.