Google Dialer?

Search This thread

petoria_

Nov 8, 2011
Any way to get the google dialer on the S5? I have the tmobile ver. running alliance ROM and really like the google dialer

fffft

Jul 16, 2013
Any way to get the google dialer on the S5? I have the tmobile ver. running alliance ROM and really like the google dialer

Yes. The Google dialer works on a rooted S5. A forum (or Google) search would have found threads telling you that. Or search my post history.

Enjoy.

petoria_

Nov 8, 2011
Yes. The Google dialer works on a rooted S5. A forum (or Google) search would have found threads telling you that. Or search my post history.

Enjoy.

Tried doing that and wiping dalvik cache and wiping app cache but doesn't work. Maybe can't use the dialer with alliance rom? iono but i really like the google dialer/google contact theme

fffft

Jul 16, 2013
Tried doing that and wiping dalvik cache and wiping app cache but doesn't work. Maybe can't use the dialer with alliance rom? iono but i really like the google dialer/google contact theme

I haven't used your custom ROM, so I don't know if there are any factors there.
Try wiping the app cache and data from the Applications manager and see the Google dialer works for you then.

otavio15

Jun 10, 2014
I tried too on Galaxy S5 on Aliance, but no luck

It opens and pop ups Google Dialer has stopped