juapao

Dec 27, 2012
Manila
Hi mates!

Currently here is my phone's setup:
GT-i9505
Android 4.4.2 (GoldenEye)
Please attached image for more details.

So here is my issue right now. I received a gift from a friend which is a bluetooth headset however when i tried turning on my bluetooth toggle on my phone it doesnt turn on. I tried flashing multiple times the NON-HLOS.bin and modem.bin compatible to my current setup. However after multiple attempts it really doesnt turn on. If someone could please me out here. By the ive tried different methods already using android terminal and odin(versions 3.09, 3.07).

Thank you!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1408326795525.jpg
    1408326795525.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 1408327099311.jpg
    1408327099311.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 1408327119817.jpg
    1408327119817.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 1408327131299.jpg
    1408327131299.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 19

@SidDev

Aug 26, 2013
Kolkata
Hi mates!

Currently here is my phone's setup:
GT-i9505

So here is my issue right now. I received a gift from a friend which is a bluetooth headset however when i tried turning on my bluetooth toggle on my phone it doesnt turn on. I tried flashing multiple times the NON-HLOS.bin and modem.bin compatible to my current setup. However after multiple attempts it really doesnt turn on. If someone could please me out here. By the ive tried different methods already using android terminal and odin(versions 3.09, 3.07).

Thank you!

how did or from when did this problem start?

juapao

Dec 27, 2012
Manila
how did or from when did this problem start?

i didnt notice when it all started. i just noticed it just recently when i needed a bluetooth connectivity. will you help me troubleshoot it? is there a need for a log for it? im still trying to flash the modem and non-hlos files through different versions of odin.

juapao

Dec 27, 2012
Manila
I will try to flash a AOSP or CM based ROM.. i just tried re-flashing recently to fix the issue by flashing TW based.

Birki96

May 14, 2012
I have the exact same issue, but i have to mention that the problem started randomly (my father had the phone and suddenly bluetooth wont work anymore on stock rom)

I tried flashing even with .PIT file but still doesnt help.
If anyone got the solution or possible fixes please reply to this thread so me and other users can see it !

lcsd

Jan 7, 2013
São Paulo
OnePlus 3T
Xiaomi Poco F3
Flashing modems

Hi mates! Currently here is my phone's setup:
GT-i9505

Thank you!

From your 1st image AP: XXUGNG8 and CP: XXUFNBE (modem). So, modem didn't updated. You must flash the NG8 GSM/NON-HLOS modems the right way. Check it here wifi-not-going-on-i9505-flashing-custom-room.

juapao

Dec 27, 2012
Manila
From your 1st image AP: XXUGNG8 and CP: XXUFNBE (modem). So, modem didn't updated. You must flash the NG8 GSM/NON-HLOS modems the right way. Check it here wifi-not-going-on-i9505-flashing-custom-room.

yeah, i was using gng8 build of goldeneye. i will try this. later.. im waiting to have my battery full again before flashing.. i also find it that the it randomly turns on the bluetooth so i drains my battery as well. it's giving me a hard time even though i have power bank i took some time to charge.

Last edited:

juapao

Dec 27, 2012
Manila
I am currently on stock GNG4 build.. as well as my modem and non-hlos are non the same build.. i will try later to flash the bootloader of the same build if this will fix it.. crossing fingers. I will let you know guys once done for the results

juapao

Dec 27, 2012
Manila
logcat

if you can provide log it would be awesome but you better flash stock ROM it would be better.

Hi mates,

Kindly see attached logcat file that i extracted and filtered only with blue keyword using catlog app.

Attachments

• BT-issue-2014-08-20-13-55-58.txt
    58 KB · Views: 8

lcsd

Jan 7, 2013
São Paulo
OnePlus 3T
Xiaomi Poco F3
From your CatLog: BluetoothAdapterState(21311): Error enabling Bluetooth - hardware init failed
=> BT service failed to start. I suggest you
1) Try to update the GSM/HLOS modem
2) Try to update the boot loader (BL)
3) Test another kernel; I suggest the excellent KT-SGS4
4) Using a BuildProp editor, change this property "ro.securestorage.support" to false; this solves Wi-Fi not going on problems (blocked by knox), managed by this same modem code.
BTW: did you removed Knox? Is your phone knox void?

Sent from GT-I9505 using XDA Free apk.

juapao

Dec 27, 2012
Manila
From your CatLog: BluetoothAdapterState(21311): Error enabling Bluetooth - hardware init failed
=> BT service failed to start. I suggest you
1) Try to update the GSM/HLOS modem
2) Try to update the boot loader (BL)
3) Test another kernel; I suggest the excellent KT-SGS4
4) Using a BuildProp editor, change this property "ro.securestorage.support" to false; this solves Wi-Fi not going on problems (blocked by knox), managed by this same modem code.
BTW: did you removed Knox? Is your phone knox void?

Sent from GT-I9505 using XDA Free apk.

Thanks mate for your suggestion.. i already did try to flash GSM/HLOS modem as well as with the wifi fix. I've been using KT kernel ever since as I find it more stable. Even if i used GoldenEye latest build it's knox free and i already have tripped my knox counter. for your recommendation of updating the bootloader.. should i use the latest one even if it's still not available on my region? or should i use the latest one present on my region? (btw im on GLB/SIN CSC).

lcsd

Jan 7, 2013
São Paulo
OnePlus 3T
Xiaomi Poco F3
Thanks mate for your suggestion.. i already did try to flash GSM/HLOS modem as well as with the wifi fix. I've been using KT kernel ever since as I find it more stable. Even if i used GoldenEye latest build it's knox free and i already have tripped my knox counter. for your recommendation of updating the bootloader.. should i use the latest one even if it's still not available on my region? or should i use the latest one present on my region? (btw im on GLB/SIN CSC).

I checked this (Samsung Updates - Region/?region=GLB) and seems XXUGNG4 is the last firmware for SIN. You can try XXUGNG8 / DBT stock or GoldenEye. BTW: I´m on O2C/DBT CSC. It seems that DBT (German) is allways the first released firmware. I´ve got in troubles with this XXUGNG4 version. See full story here. Good luck.

juapao

Dec 27, 2012
Manila
I checked this (Samsung Updates - Region/?region=GLB) and seems XXUGNG4 is the last firmware for SIN. You can try XXUGNG8 / DBT stock or GoldenEye. BTW: I´m on O2C/DBT CSC. It seems that DBT (German) is allways the first released firmware. I´ve got in troubles with this XXUGNG4 version. See full story here. Good luck.

Ok i will try it.. im still worried on the latest builds though. as there are possible issues that may arise. and it's in its premature phase,

juapao

Dec 27, 2012
Manila
Im currentl on NG4 bootloader and modem but on NG8 Goldeneye rom with KTkernel. Still bluetooth feature not working and phone heats up too much with battery drain. This week i will be purchasing a battery. My battery seems to be a bit bloated, but not too much. It may be a battery problem.

juapao

Dec 27, 2012
Manila
still having BT issues

@lcsd im still having the same issue with regards to bluetooth toggle... I've tried updating my BL, modem, and ROM version (goldeneye) on the latest version available on my region. Im using the gng4 build, using as well the latest KT kernel, do mind sharing your config for the KT? heat issues are resolved. connections over mobile data and wifi are ok. random reboots gone.

lcsd

Jan 7, 2013
São Paulo
OnePlus 3T
Xiaomi Poco F3
@lcsd im still having the same issue with regards to bluetooth toggle...
I've never got in troubles with blutooth. I don't use BT. Best you search for that.
[QUOTE ]... latest KT kernel, do mind sharing your config for the KT? heat issues are resolved. connections over mobile data and wifi are ok. random reboots gone.[/QUOTE]
Sure: ktoonservative v6 with sound fix.
I was still unhappy with frequently UI freezing. Now I'm on last Wanam Adam Kernel (http://wanamlite.com/2014/02/28/adam-kernel-galaxys4-lte-v2-0-android-kitkat/ greenyfied + xposed mod DS Battery + 6 others mod. Working very well for me. ;):cool::beer:

Sent from Copacabana / i9505 XDA Free

juapao

Dec 27, 2012
Manila
I've never got in troubles with blutooth. I don't use BT. Best you search for that.
[QUOTE ]... latest KT kernel, do mind sharing your config for the KT? heat issues are resolved. connections over mobile data and wifi are ok. random reboots gone.
Sure: ktoonservative v6 with sound fix.
I was still unhappy with frequently UI freezing. Now I'm on last Wanam Adam Kernel (http://wanamlite.com/2014/02/28/adam-kernel-galaxys4-lte-v2-0-android-kitkat/ greenyfied + xposed mod DS Battery + 6 others mod. Working very well for me. ;):cool::beer:

Sent from Copacabana / i9505 XDA Free[/QUOTE]

Is the profile you used on ktkernel the one that you can get from the download are of profiles? is it already with sound fix? does it still overheats whenever you do call or use your phone? btw, you still use the stock ROM or Wanamlite already?

lcsd

Jan 7, 2013
São Paulo
OnePlus 3T
Xiaomi Poco F3
Is the profile you used on ktkernel the one that you can get from the download are of profiles? is it already with sound fix? does it still overheats whenever you do call or use your phone? btw, you still use the stock ROM or Wanamlite already?

I'm using stock I9505XXUGNG8, rooted, Xposed Wanam + SystemServer Crash Fix + 9 other utilities modules. Wanam Adam Kernel and/or KTSGS2 Kernel with KToonservativeq KT v6 Luigi MOD profile.