[Q] stop att software update

Search This thread

psm510

Jan 18, 2011
Device manager is downloading some att software update. Im assuming it will mess up my phones root and xposed settings. Is there a way to stop it by disabling the function in Titanium Backup? Or should i let it happen? Ive already disabled the push security updates (security policy spd_v2_1402) btw.

Nickovtyme

Jan 19, 2011
Device manager is downloading some att software update. Im assuming it will mess up my phones root and xposed settings. Is there a way to stop it by disabling the function in Titanium Backup? Or should i let it happen? Ive already disabled the push security updates (security policy spd_v2_1402) btw.
Use tibu to freeze these system apps: AT&T update; Samsung Push Services; localfota and security policies.

That should stop the updates. If you update it breaks root.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Reactions: psm510 and gregsarg

psm510

Jan 18, 2011
Thanks! I had to keep my phone on airplane mode until you posted the solution!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Use tibu to freeze these system apps: AT&T update; Samsung Push Services; localfota and security policies.

That should stop the updates. If you update it breaks root.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk