[General][With VIDEOS & SCREENSHOTS] CyanogenMod 9-RC0-GT-S5830-UNOFFICIAL-BETA9

Search This thread

dhansiddh

Apr 21, 2012
Nagpur
I am able to play videos without any lag using MX Player in software(S/W) decoder mode.......may be maclaw can make youtube to use software decoder so that we can play lag free HQ videos......sorry if its a noob response....:eek:

Mardon

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Hamburg
markusmenzel.de
I am able to play videos without any lag using MX Player in software(S/W) decoder mode.......may be maclaw can make youtube to use software decoder so that we can play lag free HQ videos......sorry if its a noob response....:eek:

This will require a modded youtube app. And cm9 is without google apps. If u want it mod the yt app yourself or ask the modder who modded yt app already for hd playback on non hd devices.

Gesendet von meinem GT-S5830 mit Tapatalk 2

aashishbhargav

Dec 30, 2011
CM9.0.0.0 Beta 8 status bar Clock has bug.

CM9.0.0.0 unofficial Beta 8.

The clock in the status bar and the clock widget shows wrong time after certain interval of time. The status bar and widget clock moves one hour behind the correct time.
1) Automatic time zone sets the time of Cape verde where as I am in India
2) I have automatic date and time option checked. But after certain time (cant say how much, happens once or twice a day), the time moves one hour behind the right time.

Is it a known issue?

Regards,
Aashish

Mardon

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Hamburg
markusmenzel.de
CM9.0.0.0 unofficial Beta 8.

The clock in the status bar and the clock widget shows wrong time after certain interval of time. The status bar and widget clock moves one hour behind the correct time.
1) Automatic time zone sets the time of Cape verde where as I am in India
2) I have automatic date and time option checked. But after certain time (cant say how much, happens once or twice a day), the time moves one hour behind the right time.

Is it a known issue?

Regards,
Aashish

Yes its a known cm9 issue. Disable auto timezone only will fix it for now till cm9 team fixed it! You can let "Auto Date/Time" stay switched on, only set timezone manual.

So plz close the false Issue you posted on github since this is no rom related issue!
Do it because Maclaw already said on github:"EVERY NO NEEDED COMMENT WILL BE DELETED AND AUTHOR OF IT WILL BE IGNORED IN FUTURE!"
If u dont close it yourself and wait till maclow will close it your future posts will be ignored on github

Gesendet von meinem GT-S5830 mit Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Since001

Feb 21, 2010
Could someone please post the most recent gmail.apk for ics? I only get a white screen in gmail and i have heard that i should update to the latest version of gmail.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA

max97ale01

May 2, 2012
when i'll upgrade from the beta 8 to the beta 9 of this rom do i have to do all the wipes before and after the flash? Thanks

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Friends this is a general section for the CyanogenMod 9.0.0-RC0-GT-S5830-GalaxyICS

Why This Thread is for:
    1. All the General topic discussion for CyanogenMod 9.0.0-RC0-GT-S5830-GalaxyICS
    2. All the General bugs n fixes for CyanogenMod 9.0.0-RC0-GT-S5830-GalaxyICS

Aim Of this Thread is:
    1. Keep the developer's thread clean n spam free.
    2. Let the developers do their good work peacefully without any disturbance cause by non-developer members.

Download:
    BETA-9 build AVAILABLE HERE. ;)

Galaxy Ace Running ICS CM9 beta 3 Android 4.0.3 Video :

Galaxy Ace Running ICS CM9 beta 2 Android 4.0.3 Video :

Install Guide Video:

Screenshots of CyanogenMod 9.0.0-RC0-GT-S5830-GalaxyICS-KANG-alpha3:

Screenshots of CyanogenMod 9.0.0-RC0-GT-S5830-GalaxyICS-KANG-alpha3:

43873868.png
    11973927.jpg
    98261384.jpg

30166041.jpg
    73552719.jpg
    85055160.jpg

16358254.jpg
    21375485.jpg
    23446293.jpg

screenshot2012021517201.png
    68617488.jpg
    32028973.jpg

screenshot2012021517284.png
    screenshot2012021517235.png
    screenshot2012021517213.png

30331024.png
    78816529.jpg
    75080274.jpg
    In next CM9 release, we're gonna get CM9 stock camera with all settings(except video rec and panorama) instead of MaclawStudios camera app! :D
    Wayland_Ace has fixed it!!
    Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
    Hi, first i can see that i am the only one on this, and i am sure that some things may be accept critics but i am really, really frustrated with this monopoly in the devs.
    I just did a data wipe of beta1 of cm10, which i have to do because the release dosent work with Link2sd and the dalvik chache link to SD. I must be blind o not understand english but in the changelog the devs say the process work (or if am wrong they dosent say in the part of know bugs that this aspect of the ROM is not working).
    I can accept that there is no bugzilla or bug tracker, no GPS/APGS, nor a good working camera, and i can take most of the annoing bugs (wich i did for a long time), but relasing a Beta wich dosent works and beahave like and Alpha2 is something I must point out.
    One thing is to shout to people this is Dev or WiP stuff!!, and no guarentee to work; other things is to say: this work, that dosent.On download and try it only to find out that the things that should work do it half the time o in certain configuration/moments.
    I dont expect devs to change or do something (i dont even except a working CM10 at this time, heck to my is to soon to release something), and i dont expect devs to own me something, I just want the guys to be honest, take their time, and if something can be done say it, and if it cant say: look man, we try, here is the code, now anyone can try.
    I really hope that this proyect can me more open source and less something that you have to count to 10 and do a backup before trying it.

Ruy

PS:sorry for the english, i think my keyboard is on strike.
    I'll deal with them later.

Sent from my X8 using xda premium