Sony installed protector

Search This thread

Trollololol

Feb 8, 2013
i heard that the sony logo was on the pre-installed protector on the front of the phone, what about the xperia logo on the back and regulatory info on the lower back, is that on the protector as well or on the glass?

hebbe

Feb 21, 2008
i heard that the sony logo was on the pre-installed protector on the front of the phone, what about the xperia logo on the back and regulatory info on the lower back, is that on the protector as well or on the glass?

as far as i know this is only in case of the demo units. retail devices are said to have the logo on the glass.

X

x102x96x

avetny

Jul 16, 2010
Private Island.
doublefacepalm.jpg

That was a demo phone dude.

U can easy remove original protector from front or back. The choice is yours. Example I will do that.
And of cause "logo will stay"....

Last edited:

rttnpig]

Nov 21, 2012
On a spanish forum, people have confirmed the same.

Enviado desde mi GT-P7500 usando Tapatalk 2

wonderwout

Mar 17, 2010
I can't stand plastic screen protectors so I just removed front and back.

I lost the logo on the front (don't care) and the Xperia and CE logo's on the back are still there. Horrible pics attached. I think I have a consumer model, but I got it via the operator I work for so not sure.

Attachments

• CameraZOOM-20130226225413734.jpg
    CameraZOOM-20130226225413734.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 404
  • CameraZOOM-20130226225056236.jpg
    CameraZOOM-20130226225056236.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 305
Reactions: DarkKrypt

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Konechno ostanetsya ;)

Yes it will stay.
    the sony logo was on the pre-installed protector,but the XPERIA logo was not
    It was CES demo unit. Retail units have all logos below the glass.

Nope, it is a retail version GERMANY, docking station and nfc tags included.

The XPERIA and the CE logo on the the back is below the glass.
    I can't stand plastic screen protectors so I just removed front and back.

I lost the logo on the front (don't care) and the Xperia and CE logo's on the back are still there. Horrible pics attached. I think I have a consumer model, but I got it via the operator I work for so not sure.
    Is it supposed to be removed???

Enviado desde mi GT-P7500 usando Tapatalk 2

No it's not supposed to be removed. But after a while when it's full of scratches I might considering doing that. And its a big letdown that the logo won't be there. I like my phone standard, the way i bought it and I might get the feeling that it's not. Maybe it's a OCD thing or something.