Wallpaper setter?

Search This thread

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
I use gallery and it's fine for me. What resolution image are you applying?

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit

Damian2013

Jul 31, 2013
I use gallery and it's fine for me. What resolution image are you applying?

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit

Doesn't work good for me because I only have 1 home screen.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Shouldn't make a difference. Thr preview shows you what it looks like on one screen before you apply

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

Damian2013

Jul 31, 2013
It does because it only shows part of the wallpaper like I can scroll to the right or left. But since I can't since I only have 1 home screen.

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
It does because it only shows part of the wallpaper like I can scroll to the right or left. But since I can't since I only have 1 home screen.

I cannot reproduce this. Every wallpaper I set on a single homescreens configuration applies perfectly on the Google launcher.

However, with one screen you will only get the centre of the wallpaper.

Edit... or is that the point i'm missing? Do you want the entire width of the wallpaper to fit your 1 homescreen? If so what resolution is the wallpaper?
-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

Last edited: