Need some help fast!Maybe bricked phone!

Search This thread

buju001

Dec 14, 2012
Roman
Hi guys!
I have a big problem with an S7500 device.If i put the battery on device it start to vibrate and starts without touching any buttons,appear the samsung logo and turn off and after it vibrates continuously while are turning off.I try to enter in download mode,i can but it immediatly turn off again.I can acces recovery and download mode but stay 1 second and turns off and ofcourse,it vibrates continuously.
So,if somebody have any idea,i can to unbrick this phone?I never see this problem on a phone:(
Thanks in advance and i`m wating your answers how fast you can guys.

ShadowsDie

May 21, 2013
Galati
Hi guys!
I have a big problem with an S7500 device.If i put the battery on device it start to vibrate and starts without touching any buttons,appear the samsung logo and turn off and after it vibrates continuously while are turning off.I try to enter in download mode,i can but it immediatly turn off again.I can acces recovery and download mode but stay 1 second and turns off and ofcourse,it vibrates continuously.
So,if somebody have any idea,i can to unbrick this phone?I never see this problem on a phone:(
Thanks in advance and i`m wating your answers how fast you can guys.

check your power button, it's stuck

ShadowsDie

May 21, 2013
Galati
It`s not seems to be stuck.Seems to be ok,i can to press it.Maybe can be something on the motherboard?

its the power button
or well, anything related to it. Go to a service ask to open it then to turn on with while being open
if it keeps restarting that should be the problem, otherwise you dont have enough battery but i dont think its that
anyway you can't solve it, go to a service

buju001

Dec 14, 2012
Roman
its the power button
or well, anything related to it. Go to a service ask to open it then to turn on with while being open
if it keeps restarting that should be the problem, otherwise you dont have enough battery but i dont think its that
anyway you can't solve it, go to a service

the same thing happened with me..its the power button buddy that is causing auto reboot..!!

Thank you very much guys.I will go tomorrow to a service.Thanks a lot!