[Q] Is this Tablet worth buying?

Search This thread

kventura

Dec 11, 2008
hi!

i got a friend who is selling me this: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 its almost brand new and at a good price

i have read some reviews and from what ive read its really bad...i want an opinion on users of this tablet if it is worth it. If buying it and maybe downloading a custom rom might fix a lot of problems with it. Thanks!

nickartois

Feb 1, 2014
Pretty much perfect timing if you're gonna root it! Look in the 7.0 development section, this tab's gonna be on KitKat soon enough

new-noob

Jan 2, 2012
here
Pretty much perfect timing if you're gonna root it! Look in the 7.0 development section, this tab's gonna be on KitKat soon enough

really good question !

unfortunately my xoom life ended and need to get new tablet, with 3G / 4G good developers support ( updates to be on the newest rom's :) and fast with browsing .... would you recommend Galaxy 3 ? why ?

pengpengback

Feb 11, 2014
Shenzhen
Look at the development thread, devs have made huge efforts to it, the A4.4kitKat will come out soon. The most important thing is the kindful and skillful devs, there are so many devs having this tab, the roms won't be a problem.
Sorry for my bad english.

发送自我的 SM-T211 使用 Tapatalk

Look at the development thread, devs have made huge efforts to it, the A4.4kitKat will come out soon. The most important thing is the kindful and skillful devs, there are so many devs having this tab, the roms won't be a problem.
Sorry for my bad english.

I ended up uying one during the christmas sale when it was $100 off, I think it is 40 off now but the new pro series just came out I think around 449 with octa cores 4x 1.9ghz and 4x 1.3ghz with 3.5 gb of ram

pengpengback

Feb 11, 2014
Shenzhen
Wow, I bought my t211 with 1500 yuan . And it's 1350 yuan now.
4 cores samsung pad will be at least 2500 yuan here. I'm in China.