[Q] metamorph bricking

Search This thread

rohith.gm

Aug 24, 2013
Kerala
OnePlus 7
hi

i tried to use metamorph app to install a theme i got from droidpirate website in my xperia miro phone. The phone went hanging for a while and now it is showing xperia as on start up and nothing else.. . i tried to restart the phone. same response. i wasnt able to get into the recovery menu by pressing volume down and all. but cant access it. Good thing is that i used nandroid to do a back up but , i am unable to access it..

can anyone tell me what to do and please i am in a desperate situation. need immediate reply... ?

kindly do telll me how to enter recovery mode in my xperia miro so that i can make sure i am doing it right

Thanks in advance

MarckozZ

Jan 4, 2013
Argentina
Mmmmm Ok.. What you got to do is:

Don't try to save your actual system. go and flash your miro with Flashtools using a suitable ftf file (the firmware) for the phone. After flashing it, the phone will be like a new one.. but then, you'll have to ROOT it and install Recovery, I mean CWM... after this, turn of the phone, enter recovery and restore your previous nandroid backup.. make sure that you are using the same Recovery that performed the nandroid, to avoid "md5 checksum mismatch".. Then enjoy!

Reactions: rohith.gm
D

Deleted member 5439257

Yes you can, well at least in the premium app. Tap the post so it's get highlighted and tap the thumb in the upper right corner.

Sent from my C1505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

rohith.gm

Aug 24, 2013
Kerala
OnePlus 7
I found out how to thank from my xda app which is not premium. To say thanks for some post, click the one below that. Guess that works. Dont know why it happens so, but everytime I did that, it worked :D

Sent from my ST23i using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mmmmm Ok.. What you got to do is:

Don't try to save your actual system. go and flash your miro with Flashtools using a suitable ftf file (the firmware) for the phone. After flashing it, the phone will be like a new one.. but then, you'll have to ROOT it and install Recovery, I mean CWM... after this, turn of the phone, enter recovery and restore your previous nandroid backup.. make sure that you are using the same Recovery that performed the nandroid, to avoid "md5 checksum mismatch".. Then enjoy!
    Thank you so much... I did as you told and managed to restore my phone :thumbup: :)

One more thing..how do I put a thanks from my phone . I cant see any button to hit thanks.:confused:

You wont believe it but you cant do that from XDA app... you only can do it from a desktop PC or using, for example, Opera Mini or other browser from your phone... :highfive: