yellowish white Color

Search This thread

Venuz-Planeta

Jul 21, 2007
Hello, so here goes, I have 3 HTC ONE X under the eyes, because I deal with the rooter, etc. for me and my two brothers, I see that on one of the three, is yellowish white, then they all have the same ROM, and the brightness at maximum. I made tests with Test AnTuTu and only the white seems to be affected.
It shows a lot about the PlayStore in white applications.

French Original Text

Bonjour, donc voilà, j'ai 3 HTC ONE X sous les yeux, car je m'occupe de les rooter, etc pour moi et mes deux frères, je m’aperçois que sur un seul des trois, le blanc est jaunâtre, alors qu'ils ont tous la même ROM, et la luminosité au Maximum. j'ai faits des tests avec AnTuTu Tester et seul le blanc semble être touché.
Cela se voit énormément sur le PlayStore en fond blanc pour les applications.

myself11

Oct 11, 2009
I have a yellow unit too. If you can, replace it. There's already a thread about different panels on QA sub-forum.

Eggcake

Apr 5, 2010
Well I have a feeling mine is a bit yellowish too. On max. brightness, it's white, but as soon as I lower the brightness it seems whiteish to me...the thing is, I don't know whether that's to be expected or not (I know the One X has a "warm" color setup).

myself11

Oct 11, 2009
Compare to another One X. I know it seems normal, but it isn't as white as other units.

Eggcake

Apr 5, 2010
Hm there aren't that many One X that I know of, I mean I only have seen two in the shop where I bought it. But i'll compare it to them.

White isn't the main problem for me, it's the grey colors that really look yellowish (for example if you pull down the notification menu