[Q] How to reflash official ROM?

Search This thread

LTavaress

Feb 21, 2010
I want to go from NAND Jelly Bean 4.1 with aMAGLDR back to the official WM 6.5 version of it. I'm sorry for being inconvenient, but I already googled it and the search tool of this forum isn't the best... I know that I'll need the official RU which I wasn't able to find to download because HTC removed it from its website. So, please, can anyone provide me with a link and tell me how can I go back to the official rom? Thanks in advance

Rataplan

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 2, 2008
New dyke
I want to go from NAND Jelly Bean 4.1 with aMAGLDR back to the official WM 6.5 version of it. I'm sorry for being inconvenient, but I already googled it and the search tool of this forum isn't the best... I know that I'll need the official RU which I wasn't able to find to download because HTC removed it from its website. So, please, can anyone provide me with a link and tell me how can I go back to the official rom? Thanks in advance

For original roms take a look HERE.

To install, extract the rom and rename the file ruu_signed.nbh to leoimg.nbh, copy leoimg.nbh to you sd-card (format your sd-card first).
Then reset your device and keep the volume down button pressed.

That's all.

edfogel51

Feb 24, 2013

Greetings!
I am a total noob with one successful flash, now working on trying to resolve an error code message while trying to do the same thing as you are. If you have a tmous hd2 you can go to dl.htc.com/ruudownload/t-mobileUS/Filedownload.aspx?pid=leo (guess I'll have to work on how to make links work right) and enter the serial number to get the exact right factory rom