[Q] motorola defy plus stuck on motorola logo

Search This thread

carthic007

Sep 12, 2014
hii guyz. please help me.i startd installation from jelly bean to kitkat .i succefully updated 1st part .i got team win recovery also.after that i strucked over there . i wrongly deleted some intrnl files .afeter this my motorola defy plus stuck on motorola logo and cant get any color led .when charging or connct to usb getting white led . if i press power and volume key,nothing happening.just it became a brick .please fix it guys.is my phone dead?or what? plese help me:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

JimboN

Sep 8, 2014
Tucson, AZ
hii guyz. please help me.i startd installation from jelly bean to kitkat .i succefully updated 1st part .i got team win recovery also.after that i strucked over there . i wrongly deleted some intrnl files .afeter this my motorola defy plus stuck on motorola logo and cant get any color led .when charging or connct to usb getting white led . if i press power and volume key,nothing happening.just it became a brick .please fix it guys.is my phone dead?or what? plese help me:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

With CM11 you won't get the blue led on startup -- it's been disabled. Does power button and volume up work (take you to programing screen)?

I had a similar problem and ended up having to start all over by flashing an sbf and working from there. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable then I will be able to offer a solution and you won't have to go to that extreme.

James

Last edited: