Nexus is stuck/frozen

Search This thread

partyhardmonks

Jan 2, 2008
Hey! I did something completely stupid. I cleared everything on the Nexus 4 and when I mean everything I Mean EVERYTHING. There is no OS and it is not even recognizable as USB device. I tried installing different drivers, different cords, restarting etc...

There is no OS as it sticks on Google and when you go to recovery and click reboot it says there is no OS would you like to continue.

I can get into Fastboot and Recovery mode no problem but that's as far as I can get. I can't push ADB since usb isn't recognized and can't do fastboot command since again usb isn't regonized.

SO help how do i flash a stock rom or get out of this hole??? Please don't tell me drivers I've tried every driver out there. Windows doesn't seem to want to acknoledge them.

androidlosernoob

Jun 15, 2013
San Francisco,CA
Hey! I did something completely stupid. I cleared everything on the Nexus 4 and when I mean everything I Mean EVERYTHING. There is no OS and it is not even recognizable as USB device. I tried installing different drivers, different cords, restarting etc...

There is no OS as it sticks on Google and when you go to recovery and click reboot it says there is no OS would you like to continue.

I can get into Fastboot and Recovery mode no problem but that's as far as I can get. I can't push ADB since usb isn't recognized and can't do fastboot command since again usb isn't regonized.

SO help how do i flash a stock rom or get out of this hole??? Please don't tell me drivers I've tried every driver out there. Windows doesn't seem to want to acknoledge them.

I'd suggest downloading a custom ROM and flashing it, or going to https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images and downloading the factory image and flashing it.

androidlosernoob

Jun 15, 2013
San Francisco,CA

I'd suggest downloading a custom ROM and flashing it, or going to https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images and downloading the factory image and flashing it.