Speck Stylefolio 12.2"

Search This thread

blazeplacid

Jul 23, 2010
DFW Texas
I picked up the Speck StyleFolio for the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2".

It will fit the Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2" as well. The only issue, is that the location where the S-pen would be, remains open.
Everything else is great.

I had the Samsung flip case but I didn't like the lack of support it seemed to provide.
It looked like they just enlarged the 10.1" case with out doing any engineering.
The Samsung case seemed to sag to me. It couldn't support the large tablet correctly.

I really like this case.

The clasp ensures that your tablet is safe if you are walking around and accidentally drop it.

Reactions: Gary_O

Mike005

Nov 6, 2013
I've been using this for a few weeks now and just changed it out. It doesn't have a way to sit at a slight angle (15-20 degrees).

BTW-That cubicle looks really familiar...Texas Instruments??

Last edited:

blazeplacid

Jul 23, 2010
DFW Texas
I've been using this for a few weeks now and just changed it out. It doesn't have a way to sit at a slight angle (15-20 degrees).

BTW-That cubicle looks really familiar...Texas Instruments??

That is probably the only thing I dont like about it.

I liked being able to put it at a slight angle and type.

I dont work at TI, it's actually about 30 min from there.:D

nychotxxx

Nov 26, 2013
I use a similarly designed case by moko, a similar one for my 10.1 2014 (fintie), and the same style for my note 8 (poetic) I love the design, toughness and quality of all three, which i bought from amzn for about $10 each. I'd pay three times that if I had to.

That is probably the only thing I dont like about it.

I liked being able to put it at a slight angle and type.

I dont work at TI, it's actually about 30 min from there.:D

hawkeye680

Jun 3, 2011
How much does the Speck StyleFolio weigh?

It does look like a high quality case :) , albeit with a high-end cost :(

Not much at all. I've had this for about three weeks now I guess and I am really happy about it.

I really like the protection around all the corners and the clip that locks it closed.

It is too expensive for what it is, but I got mine at Verizon for 25% off with my corporate discount.

Reactions: Gary_O

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I picked up the Speck StyleFolio for the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2".

It will fit the Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2" as well. The only issue, is that the location where the S-pen would be, remains open.
    Everything else is great.

I had the Samsung flip case but I didn't like the lack of support it seemed to provide.
    It looked like they just enlarged the 10.1" case with out doing any engineering.
    The Samsung case seemed to sag to me. It couldn't support the large tablet correctly.

I really like this case.

The clasp ensures that your tablet is safe if you are walking around and accidentally drop it.

How much does the Speck StyleFolio weigh?

It does look like a high quality case :) , albeit with a high-end cost :(

Not much at all. I've had this for about three weeks now I guess and I am really happy about it.

I really like the protection around all the corners and the clip that locks it closed.

It is too expensive for what it is, but I got mine at Verizon for 25% off with my corporate discount.