[ROM] Supreme Sense v-XII [2.1+3.0] [Custom Kernel][Updated 9/07/12]

Search This thread

strapped365

Mar 14, 2011
Columbus
Seems like a good deal to me. I definitely appreciate all the hard work (and rework) you guys are doing. As for the max clock on the kernel, it's not the end of the world. SS used to just have the stock kernel and if you needed to overclock, just had to flash another one. Like turkbot said ... it'll only get better with time.

Oh it performs really well with the kernel so that's a plus I'm running.
Min:61
Max:1.3
Ondemand

Later ill add more governors to the kernel, but I gotta start somewhere

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium

Reactions: -somebody-

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
Running like Butter :) .

Attachments

• snap20120417_005753.jpg
    snap20120417_005753.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 147
  • snap20120416_155104.jpg
    snap20120416_155104.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 148

sixxt9

Sep 14, 2011
Reynoldsburg, OH
Oh it performs really well with the kernel so that's a plus I'm running.
Min:61
Max:1.3
Ondemand
Running like Butter :) .
See ... I never clocked mine that low cuz I didn't want it to lock up and become unstable. Lowest I've gone is about 184. I get great battery life as it is (got a "1900" mah battery from htcexpress) but if I can push it further I'm all about it.

Will the 9.2.1 require a full wipe? I'm assuming so, but just trying to mentally prepare myself lol.

Last edited:

strapped365

Mar 14, 2011
Columbus
See ... I never clocked mine that low cuz I didn't want it to lock up and become unstable. Lowest I've gone is about 184. I get great battery life as it is (got a "1900" mah battery from htcexpress) but if I can push it further I'm all about it.

Will the 9.2.1 require a full wipe? I'm assuming so, but just trying to mentally prepare myself lol.

I always tell users to full wipe, this thing took a kernel change, some scripting change, and the way a2sd was enabled/added

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

strapped365

Mar 14, 2011
Columbus
if... for now.. I am satisfied with a2sd and the kernel, does the upcoming release change anything else?

No, I mainly rebuilt for the select few users having issues, all I did was level the playing field, I'll also add a link to my kernel in the op....I don't think there is reason to start a thread over a 1.3 kernel when all the other devs take theirs to 1.9

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: vampir4997

vampir4997

Jul 18, 2010
Why not? Its a kernal!!!! Arent kernals way more involved than cooking a rom? I dont know im sure im prolly wrong lol. But still dude this **** is hard work you should get credit!

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium

strapped365

Mar 14, 2011
Columbus
has anyone else had problems flashing this with clockwork touch recovery?
errors on touch but flashes fine on the normal cwm.

The current version does have issues with touch, also touch won't flash my kernels....that recovery sucks LOL. Hopefully the new zip eliminates the flash issues with touch.....is it a status 0 error? If so that's supposed to be an SD card issue

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

-somebody-

Apr 2, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
The current version does have issues with touch, also touch won't flash my kernels....that recovery sucks LOL. Hopefully the new zip eliminates the flash issues with touch.....is it a status 0 error? If so that's supposed to be an SD card issue

i dont remember, im back on the normal recovery anyways but thanks, i figured it was the recoveries fault lol

strapped365

Mar 14, 2011
Columbus
i dont remember, im back on the normal recovery anyways but thanks, i figured it was the recoveries fault lol

Yeah i know me and prboy was freaking because he was getting status 0 recovery error, and when I googled it I'm like dude you have SD issues, and we both freaked, cause no SD means no flashing LOL...if you do happen to remember the error code let me know as it could help me determine if it was updater-script errors or so on

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
Yeah I'm still on the fence about CWM Touch. Had good luck with it at first. Then it started doing al kinds of hinky things. Throwing ERRORs when flashing. Also if you do a Nand in CWM Touch, it may not be Backward compatible in regular CWM. So just be aware if your having trouble Flashing with CWM Touch, and go back to CWM Regular. Your Nands may not work. IF your getting Errors and something won't flash on CWM Touch, try the latest regular version of CWM.

hamagc

Nov 8, 2009
So Cal
I was able to flash in cwm touch, got the status 0 a few times but when it errored out, I just flashed again and it flashed the second time no problem.

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
That would be my guess. Was reading up on it, we're not the only ones with the same complaint. But it doesn't happen all the time :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

2012-09-07_13-48-38.jpg

Supreme Sense
    Brought to you by Team Supreme
    strapped365
    prboy1969​
    Thanks to our testers: Drob311, obe1kobe, vampir4997, cfowler232411, rhodiggah, hamagc, msacco​
    Thanks goes to aamikam for the ROM Base( MikShifted-G 2.1) and his continued support to the EVO Shift community.
    Thanks to aamikam for all his added tweaks, Sony Xloud, Beats by Dre mod and swipe to remove notifications
    1.5 GHz OC/UV Kernel based on HTC Source
    Thanks notsointeresting ( fusion edit )
    Thanks to tommytomatoe for android utility
    Thanks to Seo For Sense 3.0 Rosie and widgets.
    Thanks to hamdir for liquid smooth Rosie mod
    Thanks lyapota for sms screen on
    Thanks one_love_420 for music skip while screen off
    Thanks luisit0 for ICS Sense fusion images
    Thanks to Newtoroot for Sense 3.0 Camera​
    Supreme Sense is a Hybrid Sense 2.1+3.0 ROM based off 2.3.4 Software number 2.77.651.3 packed with Carousel Rosie and a lot of the eye candy that a full Sense 3.0 ROM would feature:
    FriendStream Widget 3D
    3D weather
    Twitter 3D
    PhotoGrid widget
    3D Flip Clock
    3D Bookmarks
    3D Messaging Widget
    3D Contacts Widget
    3D Clock
    Sense 3.0 Lockscreen
    3D Mail Widgets
    3D Stocks Widget
    Sense 3.0 Music
    Sense 3.0 Camera
    Native Screen Shot ( Home+Power )
    Rosie Remap ( Thanks tommytomatoe ) Menu*Settings*MikTweaks*Rosie Options
    Rosie has been tweaked with the liquid smooth Rosie mod​
    Liquid Smooth Rosie​

**TO FLASH**
    Go in Recovery
    InSide Mounts and Storage
    Format System
    Format SD-EXT ( NOT THE SD CARD )
    Format Cache
    Format Data
    *ADVANCED*
    Wipe Dalvik Cache
    *FLASH ROM*​
    Supreme Sense v-XII​

My GitHub​
    **TWEAKS BUGS**
    1.Rosie 5x4 app drawer dont work i have never been able to manually edit my Rosie to accept that.
    2.App drawer transparency dont work GO HERE for instructions on how to take advantage of the modded Rosie

**BUGS**
    1.Check-In from Friendstream dont work

**WHATS CHANGED**
    Just eliminated the need for the patch. so this download contains the XI patch+
    sms screen on mod
    ICS Sense looks for fusion.apk
    Tweaked a little more to eliminate initial jitter when going into full carousel caused by liquid smooth Rosie
    **HOW TO PARTITION YOUR SDCARD**
    1.Backup sdcard to pc​
    2.Reboot to recovery​
    3.Go to advanced​
    4.Go to partition sdcard​
    5.choose ext size(512mb is sufficient)​
    6.swap 0m​
    7.Reboot and restore SDcard​
    HOW TO VIDEO....BIG BIG THANKS TO QBKING77​
    HOW TO WIPE AND FLASH VIDEO THANKS QBKING77​
    hey guys check the op v9.2.1 is up.
    whats changed is in the second post,enjoy:D
    No I won't take it down if I decide to stop updating it, and I won't destroy the files I use either

Sent from my Supreme Shift using XDA Premium
    He should be up and running soon ;) . But still might take a minute for him to setup :) .

TEAM MiK
    Mik Roms Since 3/13/11

alright so i just want to take this time and give a very BIG thank you to prboy1969 for more things than one, im running on a laptop that was delivered in the mail today from him to get me up and running to continue SS, also for his dedication to the ROM and finding mods and themes and everything in between for SS.

I started the project one evening just for S&G'S and once things started to work me and him spent many hours on gtalk trying to figure this and that out to get the kins worked out, and most of the talk was him pushing me to release it, i wasnt so sure about it and figured i would just drop the project and be an end user, but as time went on and i seen what he did i finally got the courage to release and it has really grown since then.

So this is my HUGE thanks man, honestly i might have thrown SS together but without the pressure from you we would still be wanting what we didnt have, so thanks for being such a huge help and im glad to have you on Team Supreme!