Need help with rooting/Xposed...

Search This thread

MrSteez

Dec 21, 2012
Flagstaff
I have my G2 coming in the mail in a couple days and I really want Xposed on there based off of what I have seen of it. I would like to clean up the notifications and add the recent apps button rather than the menu button...

What are the full steps I need to do to get Xposed working on my new phone?

I have never rooted any of my phones before so I would like some help if y'all wouldn't mind. Thanks in advance!!

mrgoodpaul

Jan 11, 2013
Nashville, TN
I'm pretty sure that all you need is root to install Xposed but basically here's what you got to do:

For root follow the steps here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=48709232&postcount=869

Then just go into the play store and find G2 Xposed and download that

Once you open that app it should say you don't have the Xposed framework installed and then it will ask you if you want to install it to which you will say yes (duh) (it will download an apk and you have to manually install it)

Then once the app is installed you will open it. It will tell you to install the framework (or something, i don't recall exactly what I selected)
Install it, and then reboot.

Freedom for your G2

Best of luck. Let me know if you run into any trouble

Reactions: MrSteez

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    l give you a bump.
    I'm working on the same thing as its been awhile for me.
    I'm pretty sure that all you need is root to install Xposed but basically here's what you got to do:

For root follow the steps here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=48709232&postcount=869

Then just go into the play store and find G2 Xposed and download that

Once you open that app it should say you don't have the Xposed framework installed and then it will ask you if you want to install it to which you will say yes (duh) (it will download an apk and you have to manually install it)

Then once the app is installed you will open it. It will tell you to install the framework (or something, i don't recall exactly what I selected)
    Install it, and then reboot.

Freedom for your G2

Best of luck. Let me know if you run into any trouble