some question with kitkat cm11 v10 ION

Search This thread

ty8898953

Feb 7, 2014
puyang
hi,guys ,i'm a chinese user .
kitkat.v10 ION by onejay is a good rom and,onejay is a good man either Justplayinghard and other developers. but it also have some 'question' that i want to solve:
1. in v6~v10 my gallery can't play GIF, it just like a jpg
2.when rom install complete it point out
set_perm: some changes failed
these are end of the log : set_perm: chown of /system/addon.d/70-gapps.sh to 0 0 failed: No such file or directory
set_perm: chmod of /system/addon.d/70-gapps.sh to 755 failed: No such file or directory
script aborted: set_perm: some changes failed
3.the status bar was always black it different with v7.in v7 it followed the backgroung ,it has three style transparent---gray---black,but in v8,v9,v10 was always black

I written this for an hour with my phone , it's difficult but worthy
Thank you in advance for yours help

Last edited:

JustPlayingHard

Jul 1, 2013
kitkat.v10 ION by onejay is a good rom and,onejay is a good man either Justplayinghard and other developers. but it also have some 'question' that i want to solve:
these are end of the log : set_perm: chown of /system/addon.d/70-gapps.sh to 0 0 failed: No such file or directory
set_perm: chmod of /system/addon.d/70-gapps.sh to 755 failed: No such file or directory
3.the status bar was always black it different with v7.in v7 it followed the backgroung ,it has three style transparent---gray---black,but in v8,v9,v10 was always black

The reason there were some set_perm errors because of missing files or directorys. Along it works that all that matters

Find an External App to play GIF. I never tried play GIFs before so. Might a current Bug!

The reason you got a Black SystemUI/StatusBar is because of ro.low_ram=false is ment to be on for transparent effects!

Thanks for the helps out pep. i am hopefully building a ROM using ONEJAY09 libs, but first needs his Permission, I am not a horrible dev that bring Broken Roms or making roms with out there permissions. So yeah!

Thanks pep! :highfive:

Reactions: ty8898953

ty8898953

Feb 7, 2014
puyang
The reason there were some set_perm errors because of missing files or directorys. Along it works that all that matters

Find an External App to play GIF. I never tried play GIFs before so. Might a current Bug!

The reason you got a Black SystemUI/StatusBar is because of ro.low_ram=false is ment to be on for transparent effects!

Thanks for the helps out pep. i am hopefully building a ROM using ONEJAY09 libs, but first needs his Permission, I am not a horrible dev that bring Broken Roms or making roms with out there permissions. So yeah!

:victory: Thx a lot. Users like ours should pay tribute to developers like yourselves.:D
If it possible,could you tell me how to fix the StatusBar.:eek:
Oh,I forgot an important bug . That in v9 v10 if select runtime to use ART, when it reboot will stuck at sencod screen "cyanogen" and cant charging. In our bbs many user have this bug . :confused: Is it because there is no installation G-app? I want to konw.;)

JustPlayingHard

Jul 1, 2013
ART Is only im alpha. Download a build.prop app. Find this in it low_mem

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ART Is only im alpha. Download a build.prop app. Find this in it low_mem

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1

Amazing:victory: what a fantastic set,I find Low Ram is in Runny Extra Setting,when it reboot ,its so cool
    thanks a lot:good: