Strange BootLoop

Search This thread

Totojet81

Aug 22, 2014
Hi every one ! (Sorry for my poor English, I'm French)

I'm posting here because I've a little (big) problem with my HTC Sensation. Indeed when I turn on, I've a boot loop and the factory reset do a boot loop too...

I think it can be due to an app called "Simple root swap". With it, I created a swap on my SD Card and I check the box for start the swap at the beginning. I don't know if it can make problems like this...

I precise that my HTC Sensation is unlocked by HTCDev Method, rooted, HBOOT 1.27 but still S-ON. I've already try reboot and factory reset with and without SD Card, no change... I've access to the android stock bootloader.

Please, could somebody help me ?

Thanks !

Thomas.

rzr86

May 21, 2012
Nafpaktos
Hi every one ! (Sorry for my poor English, I'm French)

I'm posting here because I've a little (big) problem with my HTC Sensation. Indeed when I turn on, I've a boot loop and the factory reset do a boot loop too...

I think it can be due to an app called "Simple root swap". With it, I created a swap on my SD Card and I check the box for start the swap at the beginning. I don't know if it can make problems like this...

I precise that my HTC Sensation is unlocked by HTCDev Method, rooted, HBOOT 1.27 but still S-ON. I've already try reboot and factory reset with and without SD Card, no change... I've access to the android stock bootloader.

Please, could somebody help me ?

Thanks !

Thomas.

do you have access to the safe mode?
when you see the splash screen hold volume down until it gets you to the safe mode

then uninstall simple root swap

Totojet81

Aug 22, 2014
do you have access to the safe mode?
when you see the splash screen hold volume down until it gets you to the safe mode

then uninstall simple root swap

Thanks for your reply ! :)

No, it makes nothing... I stay on the button for one minute. Maybe it's due to the factory reset fail ?

I'm lost....

Totojet81

Aug 22, 2014
Oh ! It's so awesome, you & XDA forum are so amazing !

It worked, my HTC sensation is ready ! :)

Thank you so much !!

Top Liked Posts