[KERNEL][ROM][MOD] infiniROM v6 (JB EU 4.1.2) 2013-04-20

Search This thread

arman68

Sep 22, 2006
This rom is provided as a collection of mods to be installed from CWM recovery, on top of the official motorola JB 4.1.2 EU firmware. Installing it this way means that installed apps and settings are preserved; there is no need to wipe the phone or data. When one of the mods is updated, you only need to update that component, which is simple and quick. Given its modular nature, you can also choose to install only the parts you want, or even use them with other roms. The main characteristics of this rom are:

Fast, Long battery life, Light

Content:
  • Installation (pending)
  • AIO mod
  • System apps
  • Debloater
  • Motorola launcher remover
  • Battery savings tips (pending)
  • Credits
  • Changelog (post 2)
  • REF: brightness curves (post 3) (pending)
  • REF: mod tutorial (post 4) (pending)

AIO mod v6

Features:
  • External SD Card available as /sdcard and /storage/sdcard0
  • Unlinked /data/media from internal storage, providing full 6GB for /data
  • Enabled 2G in settings
  • Native init.d support
  • Busybox
  • Flash player, only works in stock browser
  • Custom kernel based on Omar-Avelar Gamma Custom 1.8.0s kernel. Provides choice of cpu governors and i/o schedulers. See this post for governors and schedulers tests.
    • Default cpu governor: interactiveX (good performance, good battery savings, cpu speed with screen off limited to lowest frequency). Recommended alternative if more performance is needed when the screen is off: smartassV2 (good performance, medium battery savings, cpu speed with screen off scales to highest frequency). Motorola default was interactive. To switch to smartassV2 with sio, you can install this zip from recovery: View attachment initd_add_gov_sched.zip (if you want to experiment with other governors and schedulers, you can edit the init.d script inside the zip). The following zip will allow you to revert back to the default from recovery, in case things go horribly wrong: View attachment initd_del_gov_sched.zip
    • Default i/o scheduler: sio (good performance, huge improvement in OS and apps responsiveness). Motorola default was noop (causes stuttering and lag).
  • Automatic brightness curves less bright than stock. Minimum allowed by phone set to lowest possible value (much lower than stock), and used in power saver mode. (good battery savings).
  • Pre-rooted with ClockworkMod Superuser 1.0.1.7
  • Status bar modifications (1% battery, centered clock, reworked signal cluster) SystemUI.png
  • Memory and disk I/O tunings from Omar-Avelar (better performance)
  • Disabled USB debugging notification
  • Uses FoolDNS to blocks adverts, malware, phishing and trackers
  • Better battery life (reduced wifi scanning, optimised brightness curves, new default cpu governor)
  • Better performance (new default i/o scheduler, kernel tunings)
  • Removed Motorola qe service (privacy invasion and unnecessary bloat)

Install zip from recovery. I highly recommend installing it on top of JB_91.2.26001.Retail.en.EU. However, I think it should also work on top of any JB 4.1.2 EU based rom, such as pillama. If you try it on something else than the recommended base, and you get stuck in a bootloop, do the following:
  1. Keep power + volume down pressed until the phone shuts down
  2. To enter bootloader mode, keep power with volume down pressed. As soon as the phone vibrates, quickly release power, but keep volume down pressed.
  3. From there, use whatever method you want to reflash your phone (fastboot flash, cwm recovery update, cwm recovery restore)

Recent Omar-Avelar roms use a different base, and the kernel included in the AIO mod will cause a bootloop. Do not use on omar's rom:
(8th April 2013) Just a FYI, the current ramdisk of my ROM's kernel and stock is different -- that kernel 1.7.3 will bootloop on my current ROM. :angel:

Download CWM recovery zip: AIO_mod_v6.zip - 23.0 MB

System apps v1

This package will install/update the following system applications, directly into the system partition, while at the same time removing any update stored in the user partition:
  • AdAway 2.3 (since Google has banned all ad blockers, it is not available in the Play Store anymore)
  • Android Keyboard (AOSP) from JB 4.2.2, with swipe working. Since Swype is not needed anymore, this will also remove Swype and associated data. More information on this keyboard, as well as other keyboards downloads, is available in my other thread [APP] Keyboards with swipe (android, swype, xperia)
  • Clock from JB 4.2.2, with much improved Alarms, working Timer, Stopwatch, World clock and Night mode. This has been modified to remove the non-working digital clock widget, and fix the FC with running timer.
  • Gmail 4.3.1
  • Google Maps 6.14.3
  • Google Play Music 4.5.914i
  • Google Play Services 3.0.27
  • Google Play Store 3.10.14. I really do not like the newer Play Store v4: I think the user interface is awful on our screen size; application listings are too big showing too few entries, buttons are too small and close to each other making them difficult to touch, and there is now annoying nag asking you to enable auto-update. The version in this package has been patched to disable self-update.
  • YouTube 4.4.11

Download CWM recovery zip: system_apps_v1.zip

Debloater v2

This will remove the following applications and associated data:
  • bug2go tracking scripts
  • bug2go logs on sdcard and internal storage
Wallpapers:
  • Android Live Wallpapers
  • Bubbles Live Wallpaper
  • Magic Smoke Wallpapers
  • Music Visualization Wallpaper
  • Phase Beam Live Wallpaper
Stock Android Apps:
  • Chrome
  • Face Unlock
  • Home Screen Tips Widget
  • HTML Viewer
  • Partner Bookmarks Provider API (used to setup the default spam bookmarks)
  • SIM Toolkit (spamware from service provider)
  • WAP Push (receive PremiumSMS, mostly for spamming)
Google Apps:
  • Google One Time Init
  • Google Play Books
  • Google Play Movies
  • Google Search
  • Market Feedback Agent (allows other apps to prompt user to provide a rating in the Play Store)
  • Street View
  • TalkBack
  • Voice Commands
  • Voice Search
Motorola apps:
  • Acoustic warning (annoying warning about headphones high volume)
  • Aloqa (retired social location notification service, acquired by motorola)
  • CQA factory device tests
  • Demo Mode
  • Desk Dock (ugly motorola dock application)
  • DLNA Service (for Motorola Media Share and streaming to DLNA certified devices)
  • Email
  • Email Config
  • Fast Dormancy
  • Files
  • Global Unplug (useless message asking to disconnect charger when unplugging phone)
  • Guide Me
  • Hidden Menu (Motorola stats, tests, and config, accessible by dialing *#*#4636#*#*)
  • Intel CDC Serial (Modem AT Proxy) and related Motorola AtCMD modules
  • Modem Panic reporter
  • Modem Statistics Service (major battery consumer)
  • MotoCare
  • MotoCare Internal
  • Motorola Device policy (extensions to Enterprise Device Management)
  • OMA Provisioning (special SMS messages that contain information used to configure certain settings)
  • QuickView
  • Rescue Security (sypware)
  • SmartActions
  • SmartActions Android framework
  • SmartActions proprietary framework
  • Vehicle mode
Please make sure you have a backup of the deleted files, if you think you will ever need them.

You can easily add/remove applications to be removed from the phone, by editing the updater-script in the zip file, (un)commenting with #.

Download CWM recovery zip: debloater_v2_xt890.zip - 556.62 KB

Motorola launcher remover v2

If you are using an alternate launcher, you might want to remove the Motorola Blur Launcher to free up some space on the phone. This will remove it, the Motorola Circle Widget and Weather application (since they only work in this launcher), as well the Favourite Contacts widget.

The following Motorola bloat is also removed: Blur updater, Motorola Services, and Blur Setup.

It will also install a tiny emergency alternative launcher, Keyword Launcher, in case you forget to install another launcher before removing the motorola one.

Download CWM recovery zip: remove_launcher_v2.zip - 641.34 KB
No need to wipe cache and dalvik-cache, as this is already taken care of.

Personally, I think the Motorola launcher is great, especially because of the associated round clock/weather/battery widget. I do not use it though, because of the lack of customisation. If you want to use it though, you might be interested in my 4x5 motoblur launcher mod.

I did not include a proper replacement in this mod, because everyone has different taste, and should be free to install their favourite launcher. If you need some guidance, however, my recommendations for (free) alternative launchers are:
  • Launcher 8 (my favourite, it combines the best of Windows Phone 8 with the best of Android)
  • Apex Launcher (for stock JB look, with great customisation options, and even a paginated vertical drawer)
  • Lightning Launcher Home (very lightweight, and perfect for design freaks as it gives total control over everything)

And here is what my homescreen looks like:
Screenshot_launcher8.jpg

Credits
  • rickwyatt for working out the SD card swap, native init.d support, 2G settings, and others, in the original AIO Boot Mod
  • Omar-Avelar for his amazing work on the kernel
  • shaftenberg for redesigning the signal cluster in the status bar
  • joaquin.mik for cleaner signal bar icons
  • Machredsch for his useful feedback on the debloater

Last edited:

arman68

Sep 22, 2006
Launcher Remover v2 changelog: (2013-04-20)

Added removal of apps which are not needed anymore when the Motorola launcher is removed:
  • Blur Updater
  • Motorola Services (needed for system update)
  • Blur Setup
Corrected Homescreen.odex typo

Debloater v2 changelog: (2013-04-20)

Added removal of:
  • DLNA Service (for Motorola Media Share and streaming to DLNA certified devices)
  • Hidden Menu (Motorola stats, tests, and config, accessible by dialing *#*#4636#*#*)
  • Market Feedback Agent (allows other apps to prompt user to provide a rating in the Play Store)
  • Modem Panic reporter
  • OMA Provisioning (special SMS messages that contain information used to configure certain settings)
    Partner Bookmarks Provider API (used to setup the default spam bookmarks)
Corrected typo:
  • MotoCareInt.odex
Added to Edify script (but removal is commented out by default):
  • QuickOffice

AIO Mod v6 changelog: (2013-04-19)
  • Modded status bar (based on SystemUI from shaftenberg's LockscreenMod 2.0)
    • Bigger and centered clock
    • 1% battery icons with charge animation
    • Removed the carrier label (shaftenberg)
    • Reworked signal cluster, no gap anymore between Wifi and GSM icon (shaftenberg)
    • Corrected Signal bar icon for no pixelation (joaquin.mik)
  • Zipaligned framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk for better performance

Kernel rebased on oxavelar 1.8.0s
  • Disabled and removed Motorola qe service. This logged all changes from the stock rom, and posted them to Motorola!
    • Slows down boot
    • Increases image size
    • Invasion of privacy.
  • Memory manager tunings
  • Disabled crashlog service
  • Moved execution of init.d scripts to the end of the boot process

System apps v1 changelog: (initial public version, 2013-04-14)
  • AdAway 2.3
  • Android Keyboard (AOSP) from JB 4.2.2
  • Clock from JB 4.2.2
  • Gmail 4.3.1
  • Google Maps 6.14.3
  • Google Play Store 3.10.14 patched to disable self-update
  • YouTube 4.4.11

AIO Mod v5 changelog: (2013-04-10)
  • Rebased on Omar-Avelar Gamma Custom 1.7.3 kernel.
  • Default cpu governor: interactiveX
  • Default i/o scheduler: sio
  • Brightness curves v7 to address complaints of screen being too dark in low light conditions. Powersaver curve now scales a bit faster at the low end. Normal curve is now based on the powersaver curve with slightly higher settings, and does not go all the way down to the minimum brightness.
  • CPU scheduler tuned for single core cpu with hyperthreading
  • Memory and disk I/O tunings from Omar-Avelar
  • Disabled motorola boot flash recovery in kernel
  • Removed installation of JB 4.2 clock, as this will be provided in a new system apps mod

AIO Mod v4 changelog: (initial version, changes over Rick Wyatt's original AIO Mod)
  • Completely removed autorooter (ClockWorkMod Superuser flashed from recovery is recommended)
  • New automatic brightness curves (v4)
  • New working JB 4.2 Clock (no FC when timer is running, and non functional digital clock widget removed)
  • Set DNS servers to FoolDNS
  • Reduced wifi scanning to save battery

Last edited:

pangyaaaaaa

Nov 28, 2012
Please do some with omar together!
like add a option to his rom to change sd and internal storage and else things.
iam sure if all work together we can get a very sweet rom.
why work with omar?
i think he is the most working dev on the razr i and his rom and the kernel mod is great.

anyway thank you, i think i will try it

arceles

Mar 2, 2010
Looking forward to the kernel modifications... together with the sdcard mod :D

arman68

Sep 22, 2006
AIO Mod changelog v5:
  • Brightness curves v7 to address complaints of screen being too dark in low light conditions. Powersaver curve now scales a bit faster at the low end. Normal curve is now based on the powersaver curve with slightly higher settings, and does not go all the way down to the minimum brightness.
  • Removed installation of JB 4.2 clock, as this will be provided in a new system apps mod

Reactions: cinaski33

cinaski33

Oct 10, 2009
tavullia
Thanx, I installed it right now on top of pillama 0.6. I attach a screenshot. I will a report any issue.

Inviato dal mio XT890 con Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365608700538.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365608700538.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 2,978

Oxylomorph

May 22, 2012
Warning:
Don't use it together with Omars new Mod from 04-10.
At least at my system it resulted in a bootloop.

arman68

Sep 22, 2006
Warning: do not use the AIO mod on Omar-Avelar's recent roms. He is currently trying to port AOSP to the xt890, which means making some changes that breaks compatibility. The kernel included in the AIO mod will cause a bootloop on omar's rom.

Posted on 8th April 2013:
Just a FYI, the current ramdisk of my ROM's kernel and stock is different -- that kernel 1.7.3 will bootloop on my current ROM. :angel:

Reactions: arceles

arceles

Mar 2, 2010
Installed the kernel and seems to work fine... I had to disable the Clockwork Superuser though since I use Super SU, thanks a lot!

xpc21

Oct 19, 2011
Belo Horizonte
cargocollective.com
Can anyone please help me?Just flashed it over my Brazilian RAZR and now keeps on a looping and i can even enter in fastboot mode....when i press vol/down and power that motorola boot unlocked warning keeps and dodnt even enter recovery screen, no, what can i do?

pangyaaaaaa

Nov 28, 2012
you can enter the bootmenu!!!
hold vol-down +powerbutton till your fone is off.
after do the normal procedure to enter the bootmenu.(vol.down+power) when you gt the vibration and the green led release the power button and still hold vol.down till youon the bootmenu. good luck!

Can anyone please help me?Just flashed it over my Brazilian RAZR and now keeps on a looping and i can even enter in fastboot mode....when i press vol/down and power that motorola boot unlocked warning keeps and dodnt even enter recovery screen, no, what can i do?

Reactions: xpc21

xpc21

Oct 19, 2011
Belo Horizonte
cargocollective.com
Oh dear,i was thinking that i had killed my brand new razr...didnt knew about this tip of quickly release power button...just restore my nandroid backup and all ok.....just for the record, didnt worked with system:

982.50.20.XT890.Brasil.en.BR

Android Version: 4.1.2

Baseband Version: SUNRISE_SMB_REV30_V2_R3_ENZO_1251.B_SEC

Kernel VErsion: 3.0.34-g9dc5d59 hudsoncm@il93lnxdroid80))#2 SMP PREEMPT

Version Number: 9.8.2l-50_SML-20.20

But thanks!

arman68

Sep 22, 2006
Oh dear,i was thinking that i had killed my brand new razr...didnt knew about this tip of quickly release power button...just restore my nandroid backup and all ok.....just for the record, didnt worked with system:

Thanks for information; sorry that it did not work on your brazilian JB. I will modify the first post to add information that it is for EU JB only, and add emergency recovery instructions.

You could always switch to the EU JB retail rom. This includes the following languages:
  • German
  • English
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Italian
  • Dutch
  • Polish
  • Portuguese
  • Turkish
  • Greek
  • Russian
  • Hebrew
  • Arabic

Reactions: arceles and xpc21

xpc21

Oct 19, 2011
Belo Horizonte
cargocollective.com
arman68, no problem my friend,thanks u for the work and attention! But glad to help u! I´ve tried Omar-Avelar and an EU JB but both radio didnt wen well here, flashed a brazilian one but had problem receiving sms....

pangyaaaaaa

Nov 28, 2012
nice to hear :)

982.50.20.XT890.Brasil.en.BR

Android Version: 4.1.2

Baseband Version: SUNRISE_SMB_REV30_V2_R3_ENZO_1251.B_SEC

Kernel VErsion: 3.0.34-g9dc5d59 hudsoncm@il93lnxdroid80))#2 SMP PREEMPT

Version Number: 9.8.2l-50_SML-20.20

But thanks!

IOmega666

Apr 26, 2009
Everything fine except for the internal storage, now it isn't recognized by camera app and other apps and storage to put videos or the pictures i take :S i do not have sd card, how do i solve this?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This rom is provided as a collection of mods to be installed from CWM recovery, on top of the official motorola JB 4.1.2 EU firmware. Installing it this way means that installed apps and settings are preserved; there is no need to wipe the phone or data. When one of the mods is updated, you only need to update that component, which is simple and quick. Given its modular nature, you can also choose to install only the parts you want, or even use them with other roms. The main characteristics of this rom are:

Fast, Long battery life, Light

Content:
    • Installation (pending)
    • AIO mod
    • System apps
    • Debloater
    • Motorola launcher remover
    • Battery savings tips (pending)
    • Credits
    • Changelog (post 2)
    • REF: brightness curves (post 3) (pending)
    • REF: mod tutorial (post 4) (pending)

AIO mod v6

Features:
    • External SD Card available as /sdcard and /storage/sdcard0
    • Unlinked /data/media from internal storage, providing full 6GB for /data
    • Enabled 2G in settings
    • Native init.d support
    • Busybox
    • Flash player, only works in stock browser
    • Custom kernel based on Omar-Avelar Gamma Custom 1.8.0s kernel. Provides choice of cpu governors and i/o schedulers. See this post for governors and schedulers tests.
      • Default cpu governor: interactiveX (good performance, good battery savings, cpu speed with screen off limited to lowest frequency). Recommended alternative if more performance is needed when the screen is off: smartassV2 (good performance, medium battery savings, cpu speed with screen off scales to highest frequency). Motorola default was interactive. To switch to smartassV2 with sio, you can install this zip from recovery: View attachment initd_add_gov_sched.zip (if you want to experiment with other governors and schedulers, you can edit the init.d script inside the zip). The following zip will allow you to revert back to the default from recovery, in case things go horribly wrong: View attachment initd_del_gov_sched.zip
      • Default i/o scheduler: sio (good performance, huge improvement in OS and apps responsiveness). Motorola default was noop (causes stuttering and lag).
    • Automatic brightness curves less bright than stock. Minimum allowed by phone set to lowest possible value (much lower than stock), and used in power saver mode. (good battery savings).
    • Status bar modifications (1% battery, centered clock, reworked signal cluster)SystemUI.png
    • Memory and disk I/O tunings from Omar-Avelar (better performance)
    • Uses FoolDNS to blocks adverts, malware, phishing and trackers
    • Better battery life (reduced wifi scanning, optimised brightness curves, new default cpu governor)
    • Better performance (new default i/o scheduler, kernel tunings)
    • Removed Motorola qe service (privacy invasion and unnecessary bloat)

Install zip from recovery. I highly recommend installing it on top of JB_91.2.26001.Retail.en.EU. However, I think it should also work on top of any JB 4.1.2 EU based rom, such as pillama. If you try it on something else than the recommended base, and you get stuck in a bootloop, do the following:
    1. Keep power + volume down pressed until the phone shuts down
    2. To enter bootloader mode, keep power with volume down pressed. As soon as the phone vibrates, quickly release power, but keep volume down pressed.
    3. From there, use whatever method you want to reflash your phone (fastboot flash, cwm recovery update, cwm recovery restore)

Recent Omar-Avelar roms use a different base, and the kernel included in the AIO mod will cause a bootloop. Do not use on omar's rom:
    (8th April 2013) Just a FYI, the current ramdisk of my ROM's kernel and stock is different -- that kernel 1.7.3 will bootloop on my current ROM. :angel:

Download CWM recovery zip: AIO_mod_v6.zip - 23.0 MB

System apps v1

This package will install/update the following system applications, directly into the system partition, while at the same time removing any update stored in the user partition:
    • AdAway 2.3 (since Google has banned all ad blockers, it is not available in the Play Store anymore)
    • Android Keyboard (AOSP) from JB 4.2.2, with swipe working. Since Swype is not needed anymore, this will also remove Swype and associated data. More information on this keyboard, as well as other keyboards downloads, is available in my other thread [APP] Keyboards with swipe (android, swype, xperia)
    • Clock from JB 4.2.2, with much improved Alarms, working Timer, Stopwatch, World clock and Night mode. This has been modified to remove the non-working digital clock widget, and fix the FC with running timer.
    • Gmail 4.3.1
    • Google Maps 6.14.3
    • Google Play Store 3.10.14. I really do not like the newer Play Store v4: I think the user interface is awful on our screen size; application listings are too big showing too few entries, buttons are too small and close to each other making them difficult to touch, and there is now annoying nag asking you to enable auto-update. The version in this package has been patched to disable self-update.
    • YouTube 4.4.11

Download CWM recovery zip: system_apps_v1.zip

Debloater v2

This will remove the following applications and associated data:
    • bug2go tracking scripts
    • bug2go logs on sdcard and internal storage
    Wallpapers:
    • Android Live Wallpapers
    • Bubbles Live Wallpaper
    • Magic Smoke Wallpapers
    • Music Visualization Wallpaper
    • Phase Beam Live Wallpaper
    Stock Android Apps:
    • Chrome
    • Face Unlock
    • Home Screen Tips Widget
    • HTML Viewer
    • Partner Bookmarks Provider API (used to setup the default spam bookmarks)
    • SIM Toolkit (spamware from service provider)
    • WAP Push (receive PremiumSMS, mostly for spamming)
    Google Apps:
    • Google One Time Init
    • Google Play Books
    • Google Play Movies
    • Google Search
    • Street View
    • TalkBack
    • Voice Commands
    • Voice Search
    Motorola apps:
    • Acoustic warning (annoying warning about headphones high volume)
    • Aloqa (retired social location notification service, acquired by motorola)
    • Demo Mode
    • Desk Dock (ugly motorola dock application)
    • Email
    • Email Config
    • Fast Dormancy
    • Files
    • Global Unplug (useless message asking to disconnect charger when unplugging phone)
    • Guide Me
    • Modem Panic reporter
    • MotoCare
    • MotoCare Internal
    • Motorola Device policy (extensions to Enterprise Device Management)
    • QuickView
    • Rescue Security (sypware)
    • SmartActions
    • SmartActions Android framework
    • SmartActions proprietary framework
    • Vehicle mode
    Please make sure you have a backup of the deleted files, if you think you will ever need them.

You can easily add/remove applications to be removed from the phone, by editing the updater-script in the zip file, (un)commenting with #.

Download CWM recovery zip: debloater_v2_xt890.zip - 556.62 KB

Motorola launcher remover v2

If you are using an alternate launcher, you might want to remove the Motorola Blur Launcher to free up some space on the phone. This will remove it, the Motorola Circle Widget and Weather application (since they only work in this launcher), as well the Favourite Contacts widget.

The following Motorola bloat is also removed: Blur updater, Motorola Services, and Blur Setup.

It will also install a tiny emergency alternative launcher, Keyword Launcher, in case you forget to install another launcher before removing the motorola one.

Download CWM recovery zip: remove_launcher_v2.zip - 641.34 KB
    No need to wipe cache and dalvik-cache, as this is already taken care of.

Personally, I think the Motorola launcher is great, especially because of the associated round clock/weather/battery widget. I do not use it though, because of the lack of customisation. If you want to use it though, you might be interested in my 4x5 motoblur launcher mod.

I did not include a proper replacement in this mod, because everyone has different taste, and should be free to install their favourite launcher. If you need some guidance, however, my recommendations for (free) alternative launchers are:
    • Launcher 8 (my favourite, it combines the best of Windows Phone 8 with the best of Android)
    • Apex Launcher (for stock JB look, with great customisation options, and even a paginated vertical drawer)
    • Lightning Launcher Home (very lightweight, and perfect for design freaks as it gives total control over everything)

And here is what my homescreen looks like:
    Screenshot_launcher8.jpg

Credits
    • rickwyatt for working out the SD card swap, native init.d support, 2G settings, and others, in the original AIO Boot Mod
    • Omar-Avelar for his amazing work on the kernel
    • shaftenberg for redesigning the signal cluster in the status bar
    • joaquin.mik for cleaner signal bar icons
    • Machredsch for his useful feedback on the debloater
    Launcher Remover v2 changelog: (2013-04-20)

Added removal of apps which are not needed anymore when the Motorola launcher is removed:
    • Blur Updater
    • Motorola Services (needed for system update)
    • Blur Setup
    Corrected Homescreen.odex typo

Debloater v2 changelog: (2013-04-20)

Added removal of:
    • Modem Panic reporter
      Partner Bookmarks Provider API (used to setup the default spam bookmarks)
    Corrected typo:
    • MotoCareInt.odex
    Added to Edify script (but removal is commented out by default):
    • QuickOffice

AIO Mod v6 changelog: (2013-04-19)
    • Modded status bar (based on SystemUI from shaftenberg's LockscreenMod 2.0)
      • Bigger and centered clock
      • 1% battery icons with charge animation
      • Removed the carrier label (shaftenberg)
      • Reworked signal cluster, no gap anymore between Wifi and GSM icon (shaftenberg)
      • Corrected Signal bar icon for no pixelation (joaquin.mik)
    • Zipaligned framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk for better performance

Kernel rebased on oxavelar 1.8.0s
    • Disabled and removed Motorola qe service. This logged all changes from the stock rom, and posted them to Motorola!
      • Slows down boot
      • Increases image size
      • Invasion of privacy.
    • Memory manager tunings
    • Disabled crashlog service
    • Moved execution of init.d scripts to the end of the boot process

System apps v1 changelog: (initial public version, 2013-04-14)
    • AdAway 2.3
    • Android Keyboard (AOSP) from JB 4.2.2
    • Clock from JB 4.2.2
    • Gmail 4.3.1
    • Google Maps 6.14.3
    • Google Play Store 3.10.14 patched to disable self-update
    • YouTube 4.4.11

AIO Mod v5 changelog: (2013-04-10)

AIO Mod v4 changelog: (initial version, changes over Rick Wyatt's original AIO Mod)
    • Completely removed autorooter (ClockWorkMod Superuser flashed from recovery is recommended)
    • New automatic brightness curves (v4)
    • New working JB 4.2 Clock (no FC when timer is running, and non functional digital clock widget removed)
    • Set DNS servers to FoolDNS
    • Reduced wifi scanning to save battery
    Can I expect an update in near future? I really like the mod because It reduces the battery comsumption pretty good but it still has some small issues.

I have had a few updates piling up, but I was waiting for a new stable version of Omar-Avelar kernel before I would start modifying it. Latest kernel update was today, so I will give it a few more days to check its stability.
    Do you have any plans for further updates ?

I do. I have been busy with other things, and I still have 2 to 3 weeks to go before I will be able to dedicate enough time to it. I reckon the next update should come around mid July latest.
    So i just flash over older versions or do i need to wipe

No need to wipe. That is the idea behind my mods: small, targeted, convenient.