Looking for something new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rocafella_ny

Sep 18, 2012
brooklyn
So I have been running Strong steves Odexed Blue rom android version 4.1.2 for a very long time. He has since moved on to work with the galaxy Note 3. With that being said im in search of a new rom. I need a rom that is up to date. Correct me if im wrong but the latest version is 4.4?.....or something close to that. If you know a rom that you have had or you are using now please direct me there. Although I love cm10 im not ready to switch that way yet.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

miller710

May 31, 2010
Pelham, NH
Look in android development and try them. You will definitely find one you like. Newest touchwiz is mk3

Sent from my blue galaxy

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
This is really up the individual, and as XDA is not a support site - users are expected to take time in the development threads to do their own research into what is best for them.

As these thread almost always spiral into "best" rom arguments, going to turn the lights out in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is really up the individual, and as XDA is not a support site - users are expected to take time in the development threads to do their own research into what is best for them.

As these thread almost always spiral into "best" rom arguments, going to turn the lights out in here.