Step by Step screen shoots

Search This thread

KiMoZ

Aug 3, 2011
Hi All, i have a note 3 and its in repair now so i pull out my old HD2 but it have windows 6 and i want to change it to be android only no windows what so ever, i rememer long ago (once the android was out) there was a step by step screen shout to how to do that .... i tried the SD and it have problems thats why i want to install it on the core of the phone not through the SD so is there any guid that can help me do that as i cant find at tthe moment ...

thanks and really appreciate it :D

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Brief Info :)

Hi All, i have a note 3 and its in repair now so i pull out my old HD2 but it have windows 6 and i want to change it to be android only no windows what so ever, i rememer long ago (once the android was out) there was a step by step screen shout to how to do that .... i tried the SD and it have problems thats why i want to install it on the core of the phone not through the SD so is there any guid that can help me do that as i cant find at tthe moment ...

thanks and really appreciate it :D
My Friend ... Flash CLK 1.5 (THrough HSPL Power Off Now Hold The PowerOff+VOLDown Then Connect USB And Run The RUU) Then Go To CLK ( Power Off And Hold PowerOff + The Middle Button )Now Go To Recovery Then Copy Your ROM To SD Card And Go To Flash Zip File From SD Card And Then Flash The Android Rom And At Last Reboot The Phone Then The ROm Boots ... Done :)

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

KiMoZ

Aug 3, 2011
My Friend ... Flash CLK 1.5 (THrough HSPL Power Off Now Hold The PowerOff+VOLDown Then Connect USB And Run The RUU) Then Go To CLK ( Power Off And Hold PowerOff + The Middle Button )Now Go To Recovery Then Copy Your ROM To SD Card And Go To Flash Zip File From SD Card And Then Flash The Android Rom And At Last Reboot The Phone Then The ROm Boots ... Done :)

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

thank you very much ... it sounds easy but can u share with me the links of the files if there is no screenshots.. and will that remove the windows completley from my phone

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
thank you very much ... it sounds easy but can u share with me the links of the files if there is no screenshots.. and will that remove the windows completley from my phone
Thats Easy You Can Use This ... Or This ( I'm Sure Your Not A Noob But Thats Onle The Title Of This Thread - Me Myself Recommend The 2nd One )

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376

Last edited:

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Are you ok there? Maybe this will help:

One of the most important part, before do all you have to install first HSPL and after that a Radio, I think v2.12.50.02_2 it's good enough. Reboot your phone and keep pushing volume down, when you are in 4 colors (bootlader) use Task29 to format your device from PC, Connect HD2 to pc let windows install drivers, then execute task29, when you reach 99% keep pushing volume down to boot again in bootlader (4colors). After Task29 instal MAGLRD, when it is installed reboot your phone and when you see go, go, go appear keep pushing on/off botton to boot in MAGLRD, go to flashable mode and install Recovery CMW or 4EXT, whatever, before that open flash.cfg file with Note and set up the file like the developers asking on they roms threads, (Partition 200mb, Cache 2mb exc) when you installed recovery put the Rom zip file which you like to sd, format your sd from pc before do that, then boot in MAGLRD, when you are there boot in recovery and select flash from zip in installation, done, enjoy the Rom. After installation reboot your phone 3 times. Flash in this way how many time you like and if you have problems do not ask me.
I run Tytung ICS v3.0 (very stable and fully working) and I get with my 2300mha battery 5 days of normal use. Latest Roms I don't know if they will reach that.

I do not have screen shots because you don't need that, what I wrote it's 2 months of heavy search on how do that on XDA.

Hit 10 times thanks botton.