fs e970 with case more

Search This thread

foundsoul80

Dec 29, 2011
Massillon, Ohio
Comes with zagg screen protector, and body glove case. It hasnt been out the case other than purchase and screen protector was put on at purchase. So its pretty much brand new condition just rooted n flashed with slimkat but can be restored to factory. Make offers

dante501

Apr 8, 2010
Barron
Quick question. International version or probably att version u sell? And 150 was around what I would have thought too.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

dante501

Apr 8, 2010
Barron
Ah just making sure. To bad just before u posted it we replaced my gf phone with a moto g. Got a good deal. 159 for the 16gb version plus grip shell and overnight shipping. Well of course those were extra the phone itself was 159. The lg g is the better phone no question. But I am still excited to see and test the moto g hands on. Lol crazy I know. But I am sure u will find someone easily that is gonna buy it. Try the actually sales forum here in XDA.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

charleswesde

Jul 29, 2009
Surprised this hasn't been locked yet. XDA no longer allows selling of anything in the forums unless I missed something :confused: Swappa is the recommended alternative.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app