Multi Windows for all Aps

Search This thread

cherupop

Nov 25, 2012
Hello

Got the galaxy note pro 12.2 SMP900 yesterday, I'm wondering if it's possible to enable all the apps on multi windows.
I've noticed that note 3 can handle it via root and xposed , is the a way to accomplished that on this table , any post or tutorial, thanks in advance
Cherupop

Last edited:

donkon

Nov 13, 2010
Hello

Got the galaxy note pro 12.2 SMP900 yesterday, I'm wondering if it's possible to enable all the apps on multi windows.
I've noticed that note 3 can handle it via root and xposed , is the a way to accomplished that on this table , any post or tutorial, thanks in advance
Cherupop

I also got my note yesterday and am very interested in the answer

cfisher

Mar 3, 2010
I had some success prior to rooting with MW Pen Enabler: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.xperiacle.multiwindow.enable
After rooting, you can add apps via the Wanam module for Xposed. I have to say that I am enjoying the multi-window more than I expected. The developer for MW Pen Enabler has another app that creates shortcuts for two apps to open simultaneously in multi-windows. I love being able to click once and having both the apps I want open at the same time. Here is the link for Paired Window Shortcuts: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.xperiacle.multiwindow.pair

Reactions: cherupop

Spere

Aug 7, 2013
So if you have rooted device, you can try this, if this is what you are looking for:

MULTIWINDOW Apps Manager
@xperiacle got also app to add more apps to penwindow or if you are unrooted, to make (some) installed apps to work in penwindow or multiwindow. He/She also have app I like to use, to make shortcuts that opens app directry to penwindow, and this is what I use a lot on my NP 12.2 and Note 3. When you got huge display, why to open all apps to fullscreen when you can have those shortcuts to open them to window instead.

Other His/Her apps can be found here at Google Play

TarHeel01

Apr 30, 2014
Paired Multiview

@cfisher

"The developer for MW Pen Enabler has another app that creates shortcuts for two apps to open simultaneously in multi-windows. I love being able to click once and having both the apps I want open at the same time. Here is the link for Paired Window Shortcuts".

It is possible to do paired apps multiview without root or installing another app. At the bottom of the list of apps that are available for multiview,tap on the two small parallel horizontal lines. There you have the option to set up paired multiview apps under "create".

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had some success prior to rooting with MW Pen Enabler: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.xperiacle.multiwindow.enable
    After rooting, you can add apps via the Wanam module for Xposed. I have to say that I am enjoying the multi-window more than I expected. The developer for MW Pen Enabler has another app that creates shortcuts for two apps to open simultaneously in multi-windows. I love being able to click once and having both the apps I want open at the same time. Here is the link for Paired Window Shortcuts: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.xperiacle.multiwindow.pair
    So if you have rooted device, you can try this, if this is what you are looking for:

MULTIWINDOW Apps Manager
    @xperiacle got also app to add more apps to penwindow or if you are unrooted, to make (some) installed apps to work in penwindow or multiwindow. He/She also have app I like to use, to make shortcuts that opens app directry to penwindow, and this is what I use a lot on my NP 12.2 and Note 3. When you got huge display, why to open all apps to fullscreen when you can have those shortcuts to open them to window instead.

Other His/Her apps can be found here at Google Play
    Paired Multiview

@cfisher

"The developer for MW Pen Enabler has another app that creates shortcuts for two apps to open simultaneously in multi-windows. I love being able to click once and having both the apps I want open at the same time. Here is the link for Paired Window Shortcuts".

It is possible to do paired apps multiview without root or installing another app. At the bottom of the list of apps that are available for multiview,tap on the two small parallel horizontal lines. There you have the option to set up paired multiview apps under "create".